Blade Assault gets September release date on Switch
PM Studios has announced a final release date for the Switch version of Blade Assault. The action-packed 2D side-scrolling cyberpunk rogue-lite, developed by Team Suneat, will be out on September 30, 2022.
Blade Assault was previously announced for Switch last August. A release window was not provided at the time.
Here’s an overview of Blade Assault, courtesy of PM Studios:
After the devastating Red Stone War, the world is divided into three regions: the mutant infested outside grounds, the Undercity where people have fled to seek refuge from mutants, and the sky city Esperanza where the rich and powerful rule over the world. Fight against the corrupt military of Esperanza as part of the resistance force of the Undercity. Bring the corrupt to justice by becoming stronger and fighting alongside your trusty comrades.
- Three playable characters, each with their own unique playstyle and signature weapons
- 200 different items from Cores to Gears
- Enhanced weapons to turn them into the beasts they need to be to take on the monsters flooding the world
- Seven bosses
- The Friendship System encourages making friends and earning rewards from the game’s NPCs
- Assault Level that unlocks after “finishing” the game and tests the mettle of even the toughest player with endless hard-mode waves of enemies
PM Studios says it will have more information about pre-orders “in the coming weeks”, including physical edition bonuses and more.
Source: PM Studios PR