Cosmic Star Heroine creator “optimistic” about a Switch port
Posted on January 23, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Zeboyd Games has unfortunately struggled with getting Cosmic Star Heroine on Switch. Despite reaching out to Nintendo numerous times, creator Robert Boyd hasn’t been able to make a port happen.
Fortunately, the game could finally appear on Switch via a third-party. Boyd told USgamer that a contractor has reached out to Zeboyd about a port, “and their terms were quite favorable.” While nothing has been signed just yet, Boyd is “optimistic.”
Cosmic Star Heroine originally debuted last year to a generally favorable reception. Here’s some information about the game, along with a trailer:
Alyssa L’Salle was one of the top secret agents at the Agency of Peace & Intelligence on the Planet Araenu. But when she uncovers a horrible conspiracy, she has to go rogue in order to save the day! Can Alyssa save the galaxy when everyone (and everything) is out to stop her!
– The best of classic and modern RPGs!
– Brisk pacing that respects your time! Save anywhere!
– No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the areas that you explore!
– 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming’s 16-bit era!
– Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the Sega CD & Turbo Duo era!
– Soundtrack by HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4)!
– Over 100 minutes of music!
– Multi-character combo techniques!
– Innovative turn-based combat system that focuses on flow & strategy!
– Your own spaceship! Recruit new agents to help your home base grow!