Crysis Remastered update out now on Switch (version 1.4.0), patch notes
Posted on September 29, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
The first-person shooter Crysis Remastered has been updated on Switch. With version 1.4.0, the team has made improvements to performance and audio while also addressing a slew of bugs.
The full patch notes are as follows:
– Improvements made to Audio.
– Improvements made to game Performance.
– Fixed multiple game crashes.
– Fixed a bug where a huge alien structure was floating mid-air at the beach.
– Fixed an issue that caused Gyroscope aiming to get stuck sometimes.
– Fixed an issue where the Audio synchronization during cutscenes was broken, after attaching/de-attaching joy-cons.
– Fixed an issue that caused NPC faces to be too dark during several cutscenes.
– Fixed an issue where some distant vegetation was glitching while using binoculars.
– Fixed issues with Psycho’s mouth movements while other NPC speaks. (Recovery-village)
– Fixed a bug where occasionally the carrier’s elevator could not be activated during the main objective. (Fleet – Reckoning)
– Fixed sound attenuation issues working inside building, even when they have been destroyed.
– Fixed a bug where corpses appeared dark after being thrown.
– Fixed a bug where General Kyong teleported with graphical artifacts. (Mine – Awakening)
– Fixed a bug where the HUD did not reload immediately after skipping the cutscene with General Kyong.
– Fixed wrong timing of the video played during the videoconference cutscene. (Rescue – Relic)
– Fixed an issue where broken glass would disappear, if player broke another glass. (Exodus – Sphere)
– Fixed a bug where VOs and subtitles were missing during dialogues with Psycho. (Reckoning-fleet)
Crysis Remastered is currently available on Switch as an eShop download.