Cytus Alpha update out now (version 1.0.3), patch notes
A new update for Cytus Alpha has gone live in Switch. Players can now access version 1.0.3.
Below are the patch notes in full:
● Major correction items
– For some users, “please subscribe to Nintendo Switch Online” message on the results screen was fixed.
– Fixed the bug that the dialog is displayed.
– Fixed the bug that the value of TP was not reflected in the ranking screen.
– Fixed a bug that the number of Million Master’s results was not displayed correctly on the status screen.
– Fixed the bug that the number of full combos was not displayed correctly on the status screen. (When launching version 1.0.3, songs with Million Master Achievement will automatically be treated as full combo achievements.)
● Minor corrections and changes
– If the rank is Fail on the match result screen, it has been changed so that Wins is not added.
– In the song selection screen, if the million master is not achieved and the full combo has been achieved, it has been changed to display rank FC.
– Corrected the sentence of “Data # 0102” in 7 Story screen (Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese)
– Modified some notations on the 8 Story screen.
– Fixed the bug that some music titles were not displayed properly.
– Fixed a bug that freezes when selecting a retry during play.
– Fixed part of the staff list.