Kingdom Two Crowns “Lost Islands” update out now, patch notes
Posted on January 24, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Kingdom Two Crowns just received a new update on Switch known as “Lost Islands”.
After installing the patch, players can take on a new area that offers a new, randomly generated challenge every day. There are also a few balance changes and multiple fixes.
The full patch notes for the Kingdom Two Crowns “Lost Islands” update are as follows:
- Lost Islands – A new challenge island is now available! Face a new, randomly generated challenge every day. But be swift, for each island will eventually be lost to time…
- Once you embark on an island, you’ll have up to 72 hours to complete it
- Only one island can be saved & explored before completion
- Norse Lands setting is now available in all existing challenge islandsBalance changes
- Norse Lands: The Loki staff ability can no longer be used inside the cave
- Norse Lands: Getting defeated while transformed into Boar form no longer generates coins
- Plague Island: Citizens overtaken by the greed will now do less damage against walls and will have a longer cooldown between each hitGlobal fixes
- The visual effect of lightning flashes during thunderstorms has been toned down
- Citizen houses no longer have extra torches upon loading a save
- Workers should no longer get stuck on catapults with oil barrels
- The merchant’s donkey now responds properly to the gravity of the universe, and will no longer levitate upside down
- The dog will once again yelp for help when trapped under a log
- Fixed a bug that could cause strange behavior after the dog was freed from the cave
- Fixed a bug in Norse Lands that could cause players to get stuck after an unsuccessful attempt to escape a cave bombing
- Minor visual improvements and bug fixes
All players on Switch can download the Kingdom Two Crowns “Lost Islands” update now.