Life is Strange: True Colors Switch gameplay
Life is Strange: True Colors landed on Switch this week, and if you’re curious as to how the port turned out, we now have some gameplay to share. The video showcases a half hour of footage.
Here’s an overview of Life is Strange: True Colors:
A bold new era of the award-winning Life is Strange begins, with an all-new playable lead character and a thrilling mystery to solve!
Alex Chen has long suppressed her ‘curse’: the supernatural ability to experience, absorb and manipulate the strong emotions of others, which she sees as blazing, colored auras.
When her brother dies in a so-called accident, Alex must embrace her volatile power to find the truth – and uncover the dark secrets buried by a small town.
- Discover the shocking secrets behind your brother’s death in an emotional roller-coaster of an adventure.
- Change fate and change lives with the psychic power of Empathy.
- Build trust with the townsfolk – and embrace friendship or romance with Ryan and Steph.
- Make tough decisions and choose your own future. Freely roam the streets, stores, and hidden spaces of Haven Springs and meet unforgettable characters.
- And decide Alex’s style, with up to 24 outfits in your wardrobe.
- New tracks by mxmtoon and Novo Amor, and extensive licensed songs including Radiohead, Phoebe Bridgers, Gabrielle Aplin, and more
View the gameplay for Life is Strange: True Colors on Switch below.
Life is Strange: True Colors can be purchased digitally on the Switch eShop – a physical version is set for February 25, 2022. English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, and Portuguese language options are supported.
Access the game’s official site here.