Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order version 2.0.0 patch notes
Nintendo has finally posted the patch notes for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order version 2.0.0, which went live yesterday. The update includes support for the DLC, free costumes, a couple of other additions, improvements, and more.
Below are the full patch notes:
Now supports paid DLC, The Curse of the Vampire. Purchase to enjoy the following:
- New Gauntlet mode
- Added playable characters inspired by Marvel Knights:
- Moon Knight
- Added new Nightmare mode and part of the new Gauntlet mode.
- Added S.H.I.E.L.D. Depot menu. Use S.H.I.E.L.D. Tokens that can be acquired in the new mode to get new costumes and voices.
- Added new costumes for seven heroes.
- Captain America
- Iron Man
- Black Panther (new design)
- Captain Marvel
- Hulk (color change)
- Updated Alliance Enhancement. Added new hexagon and also function to reset enhancements for each hexagon.
- Highest level of heroes was raised to 150.
- Added customizable voice lines for heroes.
- Customize voice lines from the TEAM screen.
- In versions Ver. 1.1.0 or earlier, you will not be able to search for rooms using software Ver. 2.0.0 or later, and there will not be compatibility between those versions for local play. Please make sure you have the same update version as the person you are playing with.
- New effects were added to those that enhance ISO-8.
- Adjusted conversation behavior with NPCs during co-op.
- Fixed various other issues to improve game experience.