Motorsport Manager lands on Switch next month
Posted on February 28, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Curve Digital, in partnership with Playsport Games, has announced that it will be bringing Motorsport Manager to Switch. The racing management strategy game is slated for March 14 on the eShop.
Here’s an overview for Motorsport Manager, along with a trailer:
Motorsport Manager for Nintendo Switch lets players immerse themselves in a living, breathing world of motorsport, crammed with strategic decision-making, as they attempt to lead their team to glory. As the manager of a fledgling team, players can scout new talent, build and buy better parts and push their technology to make it to the top step of the podium. Everything from the cars, engineers and mechanics, to the headquarters, sponsors, and more is within the player’s control – as long as they keep an eye on their cash flow! The very best managers must be able to expand their racing empire and get the results on the track to keep their team in pole position.
The latest release features include Nintendo Switch exclusive content:
– 20 UNIQUE CIRCUITS AND 65 TRACK LAYOUTS: Including a brand new Nintendo Switch™ exclusive circuit in New Zealand, as well as a night race in Singapore.
– EXPANSIVE TEAM CUSTOMISATION: Hire drivers, develop cars and invest in infrastructure to achieve the perfect qualifying lap.
– STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT GAMEPLAY: Formulate the ideal pit-stop plan to win races and watch the race in real-time or jump into the strategy screens to take control of the action.
– GRAPHICAL ENHANCEMENTS: Experience the game with higher resolution artwork and 3D cars, exclusive to Nintendo Switch.
– GAME EDITOR: Included for Nintendo Switch, the Game Editor allows players to fully customise the world of Motorsport Manager, from teams down to engineers.
This latest version of Motorsport Manager brings the on-track action to life like never before, allowing you to experience the wheel-to-wheel racing action in full 3D. The Game Editor offers full customisation of any team, allowing players to tailor the details and traits of any team name, livery, driver, engineer or mechanic – from their appearance down to their personality and skills! As a cherry on top, the touchscreen controls and utilisation of the Joy-Con controllers will allow players to lead their team to glory both on the move and from the sofa!
Source: Curve Digital PR