Pan-Pan is making its way to Switch, a listing on the eShop reveals.
Spelkraft originally developed Pan-Pan, which debuted on Steam last year. It’s an adventure-exploration game with puzzles and more.
Here’s a comprehensive overview:
Pan-Pan is an open plain adventure that expands on the concept of environmental narrative storytelling with puzzle solving and exploration elements at its core.
Set against a backdrop of soothing ambient sounds crafted by renowned sound composer Simon Viklund, your task is to fix your downed spaceship and begin the pilgrimage home.
In a world littered with world shifting riddles and sprinkled with the memorable characters – how you solve these riddles is firmly in your hands.
– Set in an open world: Unlock new areas by collecting items and solving puzzles.
– Stellar soundtrack created by acclaimed sound producer – Simon Viklund.
– A balanced blend of exploration and puzzle solving game mechanics.
– Story beats told through environmental interactions.
– Use a mix of tools, gadgets and devices to solve puzzles and uncover the path home.
And a trailer:
Pan-Pan is currently slated for September 14. Circle Entertainment will be publishing the game for $5.
Source: Switch eShop