Pokemon GO – new update live, addresses three-step glitch and more (version 1.1.0 / 0.31.0)
Update: Pokemon GO version 1.1.0 is live on iOS.
A new update for Pokemon GO is starting to make the rounds. We’re hearing that version 0.31.0 is already out for Android players, meaning it shouldn’t be very long before iOS users can download the patch as well.
With the update, Niantic has finally addressed the very troublesome three-step glitch by removing the steps entirely. It also offers new customization options for avatars, adjusted battle damage, and more.
Head past the break for the full patch notes.
– Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
– Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
– Refined certain Gym animations
– Improved memory issues
– Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
– Modified battle damage calculation
– Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
– Updated Pokémon details screen
– Updated achievement medal images
– Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
– Minor text fixes