Pokemon Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon – Legendary Pokemon to be distributed between February and November
The Pokemon Company has announced plans to celebrate a legendary year in 2018 with some of the most sought-after Pokemon yet discovered. Between February and November, Legendary Pokemon will be featured across the franchise, including monthly distributions for Pokemon Sun/Moon/Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon.
Around 20 Pokemon in total will be distributed. While we’re still waiting on specifics, we have the schedule of which creature will be appearing in each month below.
- February: Dialga, the Steel- and Dragon-type Legendary Pokémon, or Palkia, the Water- and Dragon-type Legendary Pokémon, from the Sinnoh region
- This first distribution will be available in the US from GameStop as well as in the UK from Game and from GameStop in Ireland.
- March: Regigigas, the Normal-type Legendary Pokémon, or Heatran, the Fire- and Steel-type Legendary Pokémon, from the Sinnoh region
- April: Raikou, the Electric-type Legendary Pokémon, or Entei, the Fire-type Legendary Pokémon, from the Johto region
- May: Xerneas, the Fairy-type Legendary Pokémon, or Yveltal, the Dark- and Flying-type Legendary Pokémon, from the Kalos region
- June: Zygarde, the Dragon- and Ground-type Legendary Pokémon with three distinct Formes, from the Kalos and Alola regions
- July: Tornadus, the Flying-type Legendary Pokémon, or Thundurus, the Electric- and Flying-type Legendary Pokémon, from the Unova region
- August: Groudon, the Ground-type Legendary Pokémon, or Kyogre, the Water-type Legendary Pokémon, from the Hoenn region
- September: Latios or Latias, the Dragon- and Psychic-type Legendary Pokémon, from the Hoenn region
- October: Reshiram, the Dragon- and Fire-type Legendary Pokémon, or Zekrom, the Dragon- and Electric-type Legendary Pokémon, from the Unova region
- November: Ho-Oh, the Fire- and Flying-type Legendary Pokémon, or Lugia, the Psychic- and Flying-type Legendary Pokémon, from the Johto region
Source: Pokemon PR