Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin update out now on Switch (version 1.0.9), patch notes
XSEED Games, Marvelous, and Edelweiss have issued a new update for Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin which is officially known as version 1.0.9. It comes with an overhaul for “Sakuna the Efflorescent”, some adjustments, bug fixes, and more.
Below are the full patch notes for the new Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin version 1.0.9 update:
– Implemented a complete overhaul for “Sakuna the Efflorescent”
– Added new Spirit Boughs as rewards for “Sakuna the Efflorescent”
– Added dishes that use ingredients that were previously underutilized
– Added several new icons for dishes
– Buffs for different weather patterns now take effect everywhere instead of only indoors
– Full Throttle now correctly applies to ramient skills that cause debuffs
– Full Throttle and Divine Maiden now correctly apply to Toxic Crown
– Added to the divine raiment tutorial during the opening
– Minor typo fixes
– Fixed an issue where changing equipment during battle on the lowest floor of Amagaeshi Shrine could cause a crash
– Other minor bug fixes
All Switch players can download the new Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin version 1.0.9 update now. The game originally launched for Switch in November 2020. Earlier this year, it was reported that copies had surpassed one million units sold worldwide.