Arcade Paradise gameplay
Posted on 1 month ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos | 0 comments
Arcade Paradise made it to Switch this week, and if you’re curious as to how it turned out, you may want to check out a new gameplay video that’s gone up. 27 minutes of footage shows it running on Nintendo’s console.
More information about Arcade Paradise can be found in the following overview:
Arcade Paradise launch trailer
Posted on 1 month ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch, Videos | 0 comments
To celebrate the game’s release, Wired Productions and Nosebleed Interactive have shared a launch trailer for Arcade Paradise. The video provides a final look at the 90’s retro arcade adventure game.
We have more information about Arcade Paradise in the following overview:
Arcade Paradise gets August release date, new trailer
Posted on 2 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop, Videos | 0 comments
Publisher Wired Productions and developer Nosebleed Interactive have nailed down a release date for Arcade Paradise, their 90’s retro arcade adventure game. Switch owners can pick it up on August 11, 2022.
Arcade Paradise was first planned for 2021. Later on, it was bumped to Spring 2022. The game ended up going through another delay, but now that we have a concrete date, it should be good to go.
Welcome to Arcade Paradise, the 90s retro arcade adventure game. With the keys to the family laundromat, Ashley decides to transform the business and give the sleepy town of Grindstone something to get excited about! Stay one step ahead of your father, manage and invest profits, and build your very own Arcade Paradise!
- Rags to Riches… Literally! – Take the laundromat business made up of dull chores from washing clothes to throwing out the trash, and turn it into a booming arcade with the coolest games in town raking in all the money!
- Insert Coin – Over 35 arcade games, each fully realized with its own gameplay, stories, missions, and high scores to set! Inspired by three decades of gaming, from early vector games right up to the 32-bit era.
- Here Comes a New Challenger – Insert a second coin and play against a friend in a number of cooperative and competitive arcade games up to four players locally.
- Set the High Scores – Prove yourself across each game, set your initials, make your favorite arcade game more popular and upload to the online leaderboards!
- Soundtrack Worthy of the Cassette Collection – From the individual games to choosing what song to put on the jukebox inspired by some of the great records of the early 90s, the soundtrack captures the heart of a bygone era.
- The Greatest Gaming Era Ever – Hello 90s. If you could smell this game, it would smell like memories. Everything from the look and feel of the arcades, to using the latest PC connected to the mind-blowing dial-up connection, all has been recreated with pure love.
- Gerald in the Riviera – Doug Cockle (famous for his voice acting in Victor Vran and The Witcher series) plays the role of Ashley’s berating father. Being too busy in the Riviera to see King Wash for himself, you will receive many phone calls from Gerald sharing his wise words of advice and constant reminders to fix the toilet.
We have a new Arcade Paradise trailer to go along with today’s release date news below.
Arcade Paradise confirmed for physical release, new trailer
A physical version of Arcade Paradise is on the way, publisher Wired Productions and developer Nosebleed Interactive confirmed today. All copies include a folded double-sided poster, graffiti sticker set, reversible King Wash sleeve, and digital Extended Play download. Pricing is set at $29.99 / £24.99 / €29.99 with pre-orders open here.
For more on Arcade Paradise, read the following overview:
Arcade Paradise delayed to Spring 2022, gameplay trailer
Posted on 11 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop, Videos | 0 comments
Arcade Paradise has been delayed and will no longer release this year as originally planned. Instead, publisher Wired Productions and developer Nosebleed Interactive are moving the game to Spring 2022.
Here’s an overview of Arcade Paradise:
90’s retro arcade adventure game Arcade Paradise announced for Switch
Posted on 1 year ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop | 0 comments
Wired Productions and Nosebleed Interactive today announced Arcade Paradise, a 90’s retro arcade adventure game. It’s due out later in 2021.
Here’s an overview of Arcade Paradise:
Vostok Inc. dev gives first look at new Switch project
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch | 0 comments
At the end of last year, Vostok Inc. made it to Switch. Developer Nosebleed Interactive has since started on something new for the platform.
Our first look at the new game is shown above. This is a racer set in the same universe of Vostok Inc. It’ll include couch multiplayer as well as a single-player campaign “that’s hopefully got a similar addictive hook/loop to Vostok Inc.” Nosebleed Interactive is also planning “a significant amount of depth” and “a sort of light story with a similar (probably quite cynical) vibe to Vostok Inc.”
Nosebleed is attempting to get its game funded – likely through a publisher. The studio says this is “the best demo I’ve worked on in 16 years as a developer.”
More: Nosebleed Interactive
Vostok Inc. is one of many new games available on the Switch eShop today. Have a look at some footage below.
Vostok Inc. Switch launch trailer
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos | 0 comments
Vostok Inc., which launches on Switch today, has received an official launch trailer. We have the video included below.
Vostok Inc. hitting Switch on December 7
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop | 1 Comment
Update: Here’s a new trailer:
Original: Another Switch game has secured its launch on the eShop in December. Over on the official Twitter account, it’s been announced that Vostok Inc. will be available on December 7.
Nosebleed Interactive shared the news with the following tweet:
— Vostok Inc. (@vostokinc) November 28, 2017
Vostok Inc. will cost $14.99 on Switch.