Unexplored: Unlocked Edition out for Switch on August 9
Posted on July 19, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Digerati announced today that the roguelite Unexplored: Unlocked Edition is coming to Switch on August 9. Pre-loading will be live with a 10% discount starting July 30 in North America and July 25 in Europe.
Here’s some additional information and a trailer:
Descend into the depths of the Dungeon of Doom and complete your quest: steal the Amulet of Yendor from the fearsome dragon and make it out alive.
Unexplored is the roguelite that feels like a roguelike. An accessible yet challenging action RPG that has won praise for its revolutionary level generation tech. Explore dangerous dungeons, forge magical items, solve mysterious puzzles and battle hundreds of foes.
Unexplored: Unlocked Edition includes the main game and its three DLC packs: Mithril Run, Ripley Run, and The Dark Ritual.
• Explore the ever-changing Dungeon of Doom – no two runs the same
• Intense melee combat – fight against goblins, trolls, skeletons, wyrms and many more creatures and bosses
• Stealth mechanics – dungeon-crawl like a real rogue!
• Real emergent gameplay with many tactical options
• Challenging, generated puzzles await on every new run
• 7 distinctive character classes to unlock and master: Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Barbarian, Musketeer
• Adaptive, original soundtrack complements the action
• Mithril Run DLC: Explore the dark abandoned mines of Moryondor and escape with as much gold and treasure possible
• Ripley Run DLC: Armed with your trusty repeater crossbow, face off against a horde of alien Creeps
• The Dark Ritual DLC: Stop a group of cultists summoning The Great Old One in this Cthulhu-esque mystery
Source: Digerati PR