Unsighted gameplay overview trailer
Posted on September 23, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop, Videos
Thanks to publisher Humble Games and developer Studio Pixel Punk, we have a new gameplay overview trailer for the action RPG Unsighted. The video highlights the wide range of attacks and techniques players can experience.
For a recap on Unsighted, check out the following overview:
After a long war with the humans, the few androids that remain in Arcadia are running out of Anima, the energy that gives all robots consciousness.
It’s up to you, Alma, to find a way to recover your memories and save your friends from becoming Unsighted. Explore the vast ruins of Arcadia, using every tool you can find. Time is ticking. They need you, Alma.
– Explore the interconnected paths of Arcadia, finding its shortcuts and secrets.
– Time is always ticking, don’t let your (and anyone else’s) Anima run out.
– Solve puzzles and gather new abilities and tools to get past obstacles.
– Many different weapons, from melee to ranged, to suit your play style.
– Need more stamina? Upgrade yourself with a wide variety of chips.
– Highly replayable and non-linear, try to find the fastest route to your objectives.
– Cooperative gameplay available.
We have today’s trailer for Unsighted below.
Unsighted is expected to launch digitally for Switch on September 30. A free demo is out now through the eShop.
Visit the official website for Unsighted here.