Unsighted slated for Switch this month, demo out now, new trailer
Posted on September 17, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop, Videos
Publisher Humble Games and developer Studio Pixel Punk today confirmed the release date for Unsighted, their new action RPG. The title is due out for Switch on September 30.
Unsighted was previously announced for Switch back in June. At the time, we only had a vague 2021 launch window.
If you’re looking to try out Unsighted ahead of time, you can try out the brand new demo. Access the trial from the game’s eShop page now.
After a long war with the humans, the few androids that remain in Arcadia are running out of Anima, the energy that gives all robots consciousness.
It’s up to you, Alma, to find a way to recover your memories and save your friends from becoming Unsighted. Explore the vast ruins of Arcadia, using every tool you can find. Time is ticking. They need you, Alma.
– Explore the interconnected paths of Arcadia, finding its shortcuts and secrets.
– Time is always ticking, don’t let your (and anyone else’s) Anima run out.
– Solve puzzles and gather new abilities and tools to get past obstacles.
– Many different weapons, from melee to ranged, to suit your play style.
– Need more stamina? Upgrade yourself with a wide variety of chips.
– Highly replayable and non-linear, try to find the fastest route to your objectives.
– Cooperative gameplay available.
Coinciding with today’s release date news for Unsighted, we have a new trailer as well. Check out the video below.
Unsighted will be sold digitally for Switch via the eShop. Pricing is set at $19.99.
The official website is up and running on Humble Games here.