Emio bringing out an Edge Gamepad, Joystick for the NES Classic Edition
Posted on October 24, 2016 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News
Emio has two new controllers on the way for Nintendo’s NES Classic Edition. While the hardware won’t be ready until next month, an “Edge Gamepad” and “Edge Joystick” are apparently coming tomorrow.
Here’s what the Edge Gamepad offers:
- The Turbo functions allow repeated button presses by holding the “Turbo” button. The turbo switch activates the turbo function on either A or B.
- The Turbo function will give an edge over those using a normal controller by increasing button pressing speed significantly.
- Edge Gamepad comes with a 9′ cable, so you can play your favorite games from almost any spot in your room! You don’t have to worry about pulling the cable and disconnecting in the middle of a game.
- The Edge Gamepad includes the “B+A” button, making it easier to execute certain moves requiring the player to press both the A button and the B button. Execute “B+A” moves with more accuracy.
And a rundown of the Joystick:
- Turbo functions allow repeated button presses by holding the “Turbo” button. The Turbo knobs control the speed of the buttons, and the ON/OFF buttons activate the turbo function on A and/or B buttons.
- Joystick is a digital 8-way input with circular gate. Switch between the ball top and bat top joysticks (incl.). Brings the arcade feel home, and works specially well with games that use 8 directions.
- A and B are micro switches with higher end and long-lasting material. These buttons are the best choice for any fighting game enthusiast!
- The Edge Joystick includes “Slow” & “B+A” buttons. “Slow” button gives an edge over a normal controller by making the game go in slow motion. Easily and accurately execute “B+A” moves.
- Edge Joystick comes with a 9′ cable, so you can play your favorite games from almost any spot in your room! You don’t have to worry about pulling the cable and disconnecting in the middle of a game.