Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Definitive Edition heading to Switch in November
Microids and Eden Games are giving Gear.Club Unlimited 2 another shot on Switch as part of a newly-announced Definitive Edition.
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Definitive Edition includes all content previously released for the game. You’ll still be getting the same racing experience with over 250 races and signature cars.
Here’s a breakdown of the game’s features:
– Drive legendary vehicles in a huge environment with rich & diverse landscapes with remastered graphics for an enhanced experience!
– In Career mode, you can save the family racing team from bankruptcy by challenging charismatic drivers of various nationalities.
– Discover the Porsche Series mode and drive the famous manufacturer’s most prestigious vehicles, to get the chance to drive the iconic 911 930 Turbo.
– Create and manage your Club and recruit the best players you come across. You can take on rival clubs from around the world as you lead your crew to the top of the leaderboard.
– Manage your garage and make it your space! Admire your collection of racing cars acquired along your races. Gear Club Unlimited 2 offers more than 50 licensed vehicles from some
– of the world’s most prestigious manufacturers.
– Alone or with friends: the game offers many multi-player possibilities, with up to 4 players in local split-screen mode.
– Find all Gear.Club Unlimited 2 DLCs for the most complete racing experience and hours of fast-paced driving!
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Definitive Edition launches for Switch on November 30. Microids says that the series has sold over a million copies on Nintendo’s console. Read more about the game with our developer interview here.
Source: Microids PR