Lost Sea due out on Switch this month
Posted on May 16, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
eastasiasoft teased its first game for Switch last week. Based on eShop listings, the title in question appears to be Lost Sea.
Lost Sea is an action-adventure game that takes place inside the Bermuda Triangle. Players will find themselves stranded on the shores of an unknown island following a storm over the Atlantic, and will be looking for a way to escape.
Here’s further details and a trailer:
After a freak storm over the Atlantic, you find yourself stranded on the shores of a mysterious island. Do you have what it takes to escape the Lost Sea?
Lost Sea is an action-adventure game set inside the Bermuda Triangle. Recruit a crew of survivors who can help you explore the hazardous islands as you hunt for the artifacts needed to navigate the Lost Sea.
– Explore millions of procedurally generated islands.
– Encounter an array of deadly traps and dangerous critters.
– Recruit from a large cast of stranded with their own traits.
– Challenging gameplay and permadeath for you and your crew.
– Unlock powerful new player abilities and special moves.
– Discover useful items that will help you survive.
– Buy valuable ship upgrades that will assist you in your journey.
Lost Sea is currently on track to hit Switch on May 31.
Source: Switch eShop