Monster Jam Steel Titans receives big “Titans Update”
A new patch is now live for Monster Jam Steel Titans known as the “Titans Update”. It adds a Career+ game mode, Monster Jam Overcast trucks, and challenging new obstacles to find in the expansive open world.
Below are the full patch notes:
New Features and Content
- Titan Challenges
- Grave Digger, Max-D, and El Toro Loco wait for you in Monster Jam University!
- Compete in 12 Titan Challenge events designed to put your skills to the test.
- Unlock game-changing rewards by taking 1st Place in each event.
- Career Plus
- Arena, Stadium, and Outdoor careers re-imagined at Steel Titan difficulty
- Overcast Monster Jam Trucks
- Overcast variants of Grave Digger, Megalodon, and Dragon
- Unlock each by placing Top 3 in a Career Plus
- New Events
- 6 Arena Timed Destruction
- 4 Waypoint
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- 3/4 Camera
- Drone Camera
- Moved Split Screen to Main Menu
- Added more destructible objects
- Enhanced tire particles
- General AI improvements, especially in outdoor events
- Basic Steering Wheel controller configuration (parity with gamepad configuration)
- Added support for Shifter peripheral (1st, 2nd, Reverse, Park)
- [PC Only] Added INI support for Steering Wheel controller mapping (AppData\Local\MJST\Saved)
- Added Restart option to Pause menu in Career
- Head-to-Head brackets are generated using current Standings in Career
- Improved stunt detection
- Reduced stunt exploits
- Improved performance in Timed Destruction and Free Ride
- Miscellaneous visual improvements and bug fixes
Find a trailer showing off the new update below.
Source: THQ Nordic PR