Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl has just released Hugh Neutron DLC, gameplay video
The previously-announced Hugh Neutron DLC is now available for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, publisher GameMill as well as developers Ludosity and Fair Play Labs have announced.
Hugh Neutron is voiced by Mark DeCarlo. He brings along an all-new stage and bonus alternate costume, pictured above.
The character is said to feature “a new, wacky, fast-paced fighting style.” He’s able to fly like a duck, and even hit with one as well. Pies, bananas, motorcycles, and the art of Duck-Fu are also at his disposal.
As for the stage, it’s straight from Hugh’s dreams. Players can battle atop a giant pie in a magical sky filled with ducks, roosters, and even more pie.
Here’s a video showing the Hugh Neutron DLC for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl:
The Hugh Neutron Brawler Pack is now available as part of the Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Universe Pack – Season Pass, which also features Jenny Wakeman and Rocko (Rock is coming this fall), as well as their unique stages and costumes for $11.99. The “Hugh Neutron Brawler Pack” can also be purchased individually for $4.99.
Aside from the DLC, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl has gained a new update. We have the highlights below, and the full rundown with character changes can be found here.
- Hugh Neutron joins the battle as a DLC character!
- Reworked interaction calculations to ensure consistent outcomes
- Neither player suffers any hitlag whatsoever
- Base stun frames increased from 30 to 60
- Percentage penalty multiplier decreased from 0.5 to 0.3
- Warning color overlay to indicate stun ending now appears later (20f → 30f)
- Losing RPS no longer causes the character to slowly fall, they’ll just be dazed in whatever location they interacted in
- Spinout no longer forces a character to leave the ground
- Stunturn will actively turn the player horizontally similar to how spinout turns the character vertically
- Now considered an “OnHit” interaction
- Inactive hitboxes changed from single capsule to mirroring hurtbox values
- Inactive hitboxes persist throughout the active hitbox states, disappear when the active attack fully ends
- Fixed bug causing momentum to be retained even after losing a stock
- Initiating an air-taunt while holding another player will cause that held character’s grab-escape state to be fully actionable
- Picking up an item with light attack no longer requires the user to also hold down
- Halved the speed at which a character can be pushed
- Destroying/Reflecting a projectile will now cause the attacker & projectile to incur whatever base hitlag the projectile would’ve caused on-hit
Finally, we’ll also mention that Mark DeCarlo and Debi DerryBerry – the voice of Jimmy Neutron – will be hosting an independent Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl creator tournament live on YouTube tonight at 5:30 PM PT / 8:30 PM ET. You can tune in right here.