Super Dungeon Maker update adds Mystic Garden theme, more
Posted on June 18, 2023 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Super Dungeon Maker has received a new update that includes the Mystic Garden theme and more.
Some other improvements have also been made to the game. Aside from regular bug fixes, larger dungeons now have better performance and improved loading times.
The full patch notes for the Super Dungeon Maker update are as follows:
– We’ve added a fresh theme: Mystic Garden
– We’ve updated the disclaimer at the start of the game to better reflect the current state of the game
– We’ve enhanced performance and stability in larger dungeons
– Loading times for big dungeons have been improved
– The stair transition has been refined to reduce the chance of players accidentally retracing their steps
– The loading icons weren’t visible when scrolling through online dungeons – this has been fixed
– An issue where players could not re-enter the boss room and ended up soft-locked after dying in one of the boss fights of the pre-existing dungeons has been addressed
– Dungeon thumbnails will now save correctly, not just when saving a dungeon for the first time
– The map will now correctly show the floor, and opening the pause menu will no longer potentially result in unresponsive UI screens
– Breakable blocks will now correctly reset when using the hourglass to reset the room
All players on Switch can access the new Super Dungeon Maker update with the Mystic Garden theme now.
Source: Switch news