New details about the Switch app FUZE, slated for Q2 2018
Posted on 1 month ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch | 7 Comments | 0 Likes
Last year, we heard about an interesting app of sorts called FUZE Code Studio. FUZE Technologies is working on the project for Switch that is intended to be “an educational platform specifically designed to make learning to code as easy and accessible as possible.” The goal here is to teach users to “learn, code and play their own games.”
Now with the new name FUZE (or FUZE for Nintendo Switch), a release window of Q2 2018 has been announced. The tool will be sold “at less than £30”.
FUZE Code Studio heading to Switch
Posted on 8 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch | 8 Comments | 0 Likes
FUZE Code Studio is on the way to Switch, FUZE Technologies announced today. It’s a special tool that not only helps users learn how to code, but create their own games as well.
We’ll be seeing FUZE Code Studio on Switch in Q2. Find some additional details about the project below.
– Easy to learn text based programming language
– No coding experience required
– Create your own apps and fast 2D – 3D games
– Access Joycon sensors and controls directly in your programs
– Use the Dock to show your games on your TV to share with friends and family
– Programmable synthesizer & Speech engine
– Use the included game graphics & audio or create your own
– Extra content packs will be available to download
– Use a USB keyboard, the FUZE touch keyboard or the Joycons to enter your code
– Comes with game graphics and audio and you can create your own
– Learn to code