The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame fact sheet, new screenshots
Posted on January 19, 2019 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Screenshots, Switch
Warner Bros. has passed along a fact sheet that provides more details about The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame. We also have a new set of screenshots as well.
Here’s the full roundup:
The alien monster invaders have left Bricksburg in ruins. It is now up to Emmet and a host of heroic characters to go beyond their world and save their friends from the strange inhabitants of the Systar System. Players can journey into outer space, discover new worlds, and test their Master Building skills.
– Emmet, Lucy, LEGO Batman and their friends are back along with new and mysterious characters such as General Mayhem and Rex Dangervest.
– Unlock and play as over 100 playable characters from The LEGO Movie 2 and the first film.
New Worlds to Discover
– Journey to the Systar System and discover new worlds.
– Scour the LEGO galaxy for Relics and Master Pieces.
– Explore new worlds from LEGO Movie 2 and revisit iconic locations from the first film.
Rebuild the World
– Build special LEGO objects to discover new areas and items.
– Build structures to unlock more rewards and missions.
– Battle against the alien space invaders and challenging bosses.
– Use combos to unleash a special build attack for each character.
The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame launches digitally for Switch on February 26. A physical version will follow on March 26.
Source: Warner Bros. Interactive PR