Ultimate Chicken Horse finally coming to Switch this month
Posted on September 14, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch eShop
It’s been a long wait for Ultimate Chicken Horse, but the game finally has a release date on the eShop. Clever Endeavou will release the game on September 25.
Ultimate Chicken Horse “is a party platformer where you and your friends build the level as you play, placing deadly traps before trying to reach the end of the level.” Online and local multiplayer with up to four players is supported in addition to cross-play with the PC version.
Here’s more information for Ultimate Chicken Horse, along with a trailer:
Ever wish you were a wall-jumping, arrow-dodging, trap-setting horse, besting your animal pals in a race through a peril-laden obstacle course that you all built together?
Ultimate Chicken Horse is a party platformer where you and your friends build the level as you play, placing deadly traps before trying to reach the end of the level. If you can make it but your friends can’t, you score points! Play online or locally with your animal buddies and experiment with a wide variety of platforms to find new ways to mess with your friends.
– Online and local play for up to 4 players
– PC & Switch cross-play
– Unique game flow, from strategic block placement to twitch control platforming
– 15 levels with unique gameplay features
– Build and share custom levels
– Compete for global best times on Challenge levels across all platforms
– Huge library of blocks to create an infinite variety of levels
– Customizable rule sets and game modes
– Shared controller mode to play multiplayer with one controller
– Sweet funky soundtrack
Ultimate Chicken Horse can be pre-loaded now for $13.49.
Source: Switch eShop