Demon Turf out on Switch in November
Posted on October 11, 2021 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop
Demon Turf, a 3D platformer made by Slime-san developer Fabraz, now has a release date. According to an eShop listing, it’s slated for November 4 on Switch.
Here’s an overview of Demon Turf from the eShop page:
The Demon World is inhabited by all kinds of nasties… Most of them lumped into gangs battling for dominion, each led by its own head honcho. Yet even these bad dudes are no match for the Demon King himself! Instead, the task falls to Beebz, a young demon barely a thousand years old, who decides it’s time for her to kick every turf leader’s butt and become the Demon Queen herself.
• A unique aesthetic combining the expressiveness of 2D illustrations with the depth and sense of exploration 3D environments can offer!
• A world chock-full of humour and style, from the music accompanied by the protagonist’s rapping to the colourful characters inhabiting the world!
• A unique take on progression! Take a victory lap and explore previously beaten levels to discover their liberated state, with plenty of mechanical and environmental changes to uncover. Or take some time off in the hub town taking on sidequests and other distinct challenges instead.
• Pull off some clever platforming combinations or get physical with a special physics-driven combat system that ramps up the chaos and fun. Push, pull and spin your enemies out of your way.
• A different take on checkpoints, freeing the player to place them wherever they want. Show off without them for a perfect run, or place one in preparation for a challenging section.
• Unique challenges like the “Photo Hunt” mode where you’re tasked to take pictures of hidden locations & surprising moments! Or simply take pictures and selfies for fun and share them across all social media!
• An awesome collection of purchasable mods that can be combined in clever ways to completely change your playstyle! Or you could buy some dyes & pets instead, the world’s your oyster!
• Tons of carefully crafted levels that constantly introduce new challenges as well as engaging bosses full of character and life! Until Beebz gets to them…
From the makers of Slime-san comes their newest creation! The team used everything they learned from their 2D platformer to elevate this 3D platformer to the next level!
Ahead of its upcoming release date, get a look at a trailer for Demon Turf below.
Demon Turf will be sold digitally for Switch via the eShop. English will be its only supported language.
Access the official site for Demon Turf here.
Source: Switch eShop