Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition – December 2020 update incoming
Square Enix has detailed a new update planned for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition.
The upcoming patch will include a bunch of improvements and bug fixes, including the ability for members of a party who have cleared a dungeon together to select an alternate dungeon to play through together on multiplayer mode. The storage function has also been improved and each town will now have a storage moogle.
Below are the full patch notes:
- Improvements to the storage function.
- Improvements to the power of focus attacks for Lilty tribe weapons; Laevateinn and Daybreak.
- Timing adjustments being made to Automatic Timeout triggers when no input is made in multiplayer mode.
- Fixing a bug where the player’s caravan automatically returns to the region where you played a dungeon in multiplayer mode. Additionally, fixing an issue with the Crystal Chalice element when trapped in a specific area.
- Fixing an issue where a boss’s HP gauge cannot keep up with the speed at which it decreases.
- Fixing an issue that occurs when a guest enters a lobby at the same time the host leaves or is disconnected and upon returning to the lobby and completing a dungeon, the original host’s flags are overwritten to replicate the guest’s flags.
- Fixing an issue where controls would no longer respond after talking to Tiel Dahl inside a building in Alfitaria.
- Fixing a bug so that flags are reset if objects that spawn a “?” element hotspot have progressed from their default state prior to reaching year 5.
- Fixing a bug where synchronisation fails if a player joins a dungeon in which myrrh drops cannot be collected just as a Boss is defeated.
- Fixing a bug occurring during the boss battle when playing multiplayer in the Daemon’s Court, where the saw is activated but does not hit monsters.
- Other minor bug fixes
The following functions will also be updated/adjusted.
- Addition of a function allowing the members of a party who have cleared a dungeon together to select an alternate dungeon to play through together on multiplayer mode.
- Changes to loot selection on the results screen so that loot will now be randomly allocated if a selection is not made before the timer runs out.
- Addition of a “Return to the World Map” option when defeated by a dungeon boss.
- Addition of a storage moogle in each town.
The new Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition isn’t live just yet, but Square Enix says it should be rolling out later in December.