Poke Ball Plus update available
Posted on November 17, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News, Switch
If you’ve picked up the new Poke Ball Plus accessory in conjunction with Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu or Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee, you might be interested to know that an update is available. Unfortunately, we’re not quite sure what it entails as not even Nintendo has left a notice on its website.
The one thing we do have is a rundown of how you can actually go about updating the Poke Ball Plus. Simply follow the following steps:
To complete this process, a Nintendo Switch console with system menu version 6.1.0 or higher is required, along with either one of these games:
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu!
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
Complete These Steps:
- Ensure your Nintendo Switch console is updated to system menu version 6.1.0 or higher.
- Start the game Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! on Nintendo Switch. Once the desired language has been selected, the controller selection screen will be displayed.
- Within this screen, press either the Top Button or the control stick button on Poké Ball Plus, then leave the accessory alone.
- When the connection is made with Nintendo Switch, the icon for Poké Ball Plus will turn red.
- Without pressing anything else on Poké Ball Plus, press the HOME Button on the right Joy-Con to return to the HOME Menu.
- If a firmware update is available, you will be prompted to update the controller. In this case, select “Update.”
Thanks to Cameron for the tip.