This week we get the ultra challenge stage for Buzzwole and the great challenge stages of Cyndaquil (Winking), Registeel, Groudon, Mimikyu & Dhelmise. The daily Pokemon are Maractus, Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Durant & Heatmor and the once per day Pokemon is Landorus Incarnate Forme. Finally there will be a special stage for Genesect and a Giratina Escalation Battle that will remain for two weeks.
Pokemon Shuffle update (03/12/18)
Posted on 1 week ago by Nick in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
This week’s Pokemon Shuffle update has Ultra Challenge stage Arceus plus Great Challenge stages: Alolan Muk, Regice, Kyogre, Drifloon and Drifblim. The daily pokemon are Seviper, Wynaut, Torkoal, Zangoose & Luvdisc. The once per day stage is Jellicent (Female) and the competitive stage being Mega Steelix. Finally the Pokemon Safari will include: Shellder, Krabby, Goldeen, Aipom, Seaking, Cloyster, Kingler, Ambipom, Shiny Magikarp and Shiny Gyarados.
Firstly the great challenge stages include Feraligatr, Lugia, Escavalier, Shiny Hawlucha and Popplio; plus the the ultra challenge stage with Nilhigeo. Daily Pokemon are Spiritomb, Girafarig, Kecleon, Shuckle and Relicanth. The once per day stage will be male Frillish and competitive stage is Mega Garchomp.
In this Pokemon Shuffle update the Regigias ultra challenge stage has started. The great challenge stages include Meganium, Ho-Oh, Emboar, Amoonguss and Rowlet. The daily Pokemon challenges are Druddigon, Pachirisu, Yamask, Tropius and Farfetch’d. A Tornadus Incarnate Form is available for the once per day challenge and Xerneas is a special challenge. Finally a Volcanion Escalation Battle will run two weeks.
This week for Pokemon Shuffle a new Roserade (Winking) and competitive Mega Banette will be lasting until February 20th. Mew, Litten, Decidueye, Deoxys Attack Forme, Accelgor, Typhlosion and Pikachu (Enamored) have also begun their repeat runs.
In this week of Pokemon Shuffle players will have a new Comfey stage. A new Pokemon Safari that includes Pikachu in Magikarp Costume, Gyarados Costume, Charizard Costume, Shiny Rayquaza Costume, surprised Pikachu and dizzy Pikachu. All of these will be available until February 13th. Repeat runs of Shaymin Land Forme, Shaymin Sky Forme, Dialga and Palkia have also begun.
Pokemon Shuffle update (1/30/18)
Posted on 1 month ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, News | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Pokemon Shuffle and Pokemon Shuffle Mobile have updated once again. Players will find the latest challenges in both versions of the game.
Here’s a rundown of what’s new:
– Mega Lucario competitive stage; competitive stage that runs until February 6
– Mewtwo Escalation Battle stage; runs until February 23
– Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini stages have begun a repeat run
– Mewtwo, Suicune and Pikachu (Fired Up) are being distributed to all players
Note that these require version 1.5.2 to download.
Pokemon Shuffle update (1/23/18)
Posted on 1 month ago by Nick in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
This week in Pokemon Shuffle Kartana is available for battle for 20,000 coins. Golisopod and Azumarill (winking) have begun their runs as well, all of these stages will be lasting until February 6th. Tapu Koko, Tapu Fini & Mimikiyu stages have also begun their repeat runs.
A new stage featuring Mareanie is now available in Pokemon Shuffle and will be available until January 30th. A competitive Mega Salamance and Electrode are also available until January 23rd. Lastly Xurkitree, Palossand, Lycanroc & Thundurus Therian Forme have all started their repeat runs.
Pokemon Shuffle update out now on 3DS (version 1.5.0)
It’s been awhile since Pokemon Shuffle received a new update on 3DS, but the latest patch can now be downloaded. Version 1.5.0 has been introduced with a few new features.
Here’s the full rundown:
– New Trainer Rank system: gives you various rewards based on the number of Pokemon that you have captured
– These include Mega Speedups, Raise Max Levels and even Mega Stones
– 30 ranks in total
– New gifts obtained via checking in regularly with it cycling through 15 different gifts: Hearts + 5, Moves +5, Exp. Booster S, Hearts + 5, Skill Booster S, Mega Start, Hearts + 5, Disruption Delay, Exp. Booster M, Raise Max Level, Hearts + 5, Exp. Booster L, Time + 10, Hearts + 10, Jewel
– Can now use Jewels to unlock batches of stages if you have yet to complete them so your progression is not hindered if you can’t do some stages
– Use the team you used last time if you then change it, using a special arrow on the selection screen