Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival update out now (version 1.2.2), new DLC also available
Bandai Namco has released a new version 1.2.2 update for Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival. On top of that, the latest DLC songs are available as part of the Taiko Music Pass.
The full patch notes for the update are as follows:
- Resolved the issue where players encounter the following issues when playing offline multiplayer game modes.
Affected game modes
– Thunder Shrine > Begin Playing – 2 Player Offline Multiplayer
– Taiko Land > DON-Chan Band – 2-4 Player Offline Multiplayer
– Taiko Land > Great Drum Toy War – 2 Player Offline Multiplayer
– Certain parts in the save data for 2P to 4P users are unintentionally reset
– Errors were encountered afterwards when saving the game for 2P to 4P users
- Resolved the issue of frame rate drops during play for game modes: Taiko Mode, Great Drum Toy War, DON-Chan Band, Online Ranked Matches, Online Room Match
- Updated correct Online Ranked Match event name to “Dondoko Matsuri” on the “This Month’s Ranking Rewards” window.
- Improved usability and overall game stability.
Other than the 1.2.2 update for Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival, these DLC songs can be accessed now:
– I Want You Back
– Mixed nuts from anime “Spy x Family” opening theme
– ADAMAS from “Sword Art Online: Alicization”
– Seigaitten – D-D-Dice
– phony – tsumiki feat. KAFU
– Mayonakano Doa-Stay With Me
– 1-2-3 from “Pokemon the Series (2019)”
– Megami Na Sekai III – Hisui & GIW feat. Yua Miyuki x Erika Koyama