Rocket League’s Tournaments Update with Switch improvements going live in April
Next month, Rocket League will be getting its next big update. Psyonix shared new details on what’s to come with the Tournaments Update today.
Once the update drops, players will be able to create and join in-game tournaments, restrict entry into tournaments by minimum and maximum Competitive Rank, and more. The patch will also contain the following additions and improvements:
– Additional ways to sort, filter, and organize your item inventory
– Equipping specific Painted Car Bodies to Orange and Blue
– Expanded Team Chat options
– In-game Connection Quality Status indicators
– Performance improvements and additional graphics settings for Rocket League on Nintendo Switch
That’s not all, as new in-game music from Monstercat and the “Triumph” Crate will be added.
The Rocket League Tournament update goes live on April 3. View a new trailer for tournaments below.