Fire Emblem Heroes announces Familial Festivities summoning event
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, News | 0 comments
Nintendo and Intelligent Systems are gearing up for the next Fire Emblem Heroes summoning event. Familial Festivities will feature Est, Fir, Narcian, and Idunn as a duo. A new Paralogue Story is also planned.
Familial Festivities goes live in Fire Emblem Heroes on March 18. View a trailer for the event below.
Fire Emblem Heroes teases special Spring Heroes
Posted on 1 week ago by Elias in Mobile | 0 comments
Special Heroes who celebrate the spring festival will soon appear in Fire Emblem Heroes. Players will also be able to take advantage of a Log-In Bonus to celebrate the coming of these Special Heroes. Do you recognize any of the Heroes in the silhouettes?
Summoning Focus: Weekly Revival 1 returns in Fire Emblem Heroes
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, News | 0 comments
Summoning Focus: Weekly Revival 1 has returned in Fire Emblem Heroes. 5-star Heroes who showed up before the start of Book II appear as focus Heroes, and the focus lineup changes each week.
You’ll be able to partake in Summoning Focus: Weekly Revival 1 until March 22.
Here are the latest updates for Fire Emblem Heroes:
- A three-army battle between Leif, Finn and Nanna is about to unfold! Grand Conquests starts Mar. 14, 4 AM PT! Earn Divine Codes (Ephemera 3) and exchange them for Limited-Time Combat Manuals of your favorite Heroes! Tap Events and then Grand Conquests to pre-register!
- A new map, A Lesson Well Taut, is now available in Tactics Drills: Grandmaster! Check it out in Story Maps to test your skills! (You must complete Book I, Chapter 13 of the main story to take on Grandmaster maps.)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Hall of Forms now live, new event calendar, Forma Soul Packs now available, Resplendent Hero updates
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in Mobile, News | 0 comments
The next Hall of Forms event has gone live in Fire Emblem Heroes. It’ll run from today till March 24. This time, the features Heroes are ones from Thracia 776: Leif: Prince of Leonster, Finn: Lance of Legend, Reinhardt: Thunder’s Sword and Olwen: Righteous Knight. In addition to the usual rewards, you can also get the time-limited Divine Codes (Ephemera 3) this time.
Related to the Hall of Forms, Forma Soul Packs are now available. Each pack contains 60 orbs and one Forma Soul. Forma Souls allow you to take one of the units you raised in Hall of Forms and add them to your permanent army. The current Forma Soul Pack will be available to purchase until April 20.
The Resplendent Hero line-up that’s part of Feh Pass has been updated today. Resplendent Hero Ike: Young Mercenary is now available. Also, the next Resplendent Hero has been revealed: Sophia: Nabata Prophet. She will be added on March 25. You can see a preview of her new outfit in the image above. The Feh Pass quests have also been updated today. They will be available until March 25.
Finally, Intelligent Systems published a new event calendar today. Take a look at it below:
Fire Emblem Heroes – Flame Emperor: Bringer of War arrives
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Elias in Mobile | 0 comments
Hailing from Fire Emblem: Three Houses game, a new Grand Hero, Flame Emperor: Bringer of War, is waiting in Special Maps. Defeat this mysterious individual who instigates conflict to make them your ally in battle. Take a look at today’s full character art of the Flame Emperor below:
Fire Emblem Heroes hosting Summoning Focus: Weekly Revival 20
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, News | 0 comments
Summoning Focus: Weekly Revival 20 is up and running as the latest event in Fire Emblem Heroes. 5-star Heroes who showed up before the start of Book II appear as focus Heroes in this week’s summoning focus revival.
You’ll be able to partake in Summoning Focus: Weekly Revival 20 until March 15.
Fire Emblem Heroes: Harmony amid Chaos Summoning Focus now live, main story chapter, Forging Bonds, Tactics Drills, Orb Promo
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in Mobile, News | 0 comments
The previously announced “Harmony amid Chaos” Summoning Focus is now live in Fire Emblem Heroes. It features characters from Fire Emblem: Three Houses: Ferdinand: Noblest of Nobles, Lysithea: Child Prodigy, Bernadetta: Eternal Loner and Annette: Overachiever. Ferdinand is also available as a 4-star focus unit. This Summoning Focus will be available until March 31.
There’s also a new main story chapter featuring these characters – Book IV, Chapter 5: Twisted Reality. As always, there are also some time-limited quests available that can get you some extra orbs.
That’s not all: a new Forging Bonds event is also live featuring Ferdinand, Lysithea, Bernadetta and Annette. It will run from today till March 20. Among the rewards for this event are First Summon Tickets for the Harmony Amid Chaos Summoning Focus.
It’s a day later than usual, but Tactics Drills has been updated with a new map. “Advanced Placement” can be found in the Skill Studies section; clearing it gets you 300 feathers.
Finally, the Special Orb Promo for March is now available to purchase. When buying this, you get 22 orbs as well as 50 Heroic Grails. You can purchase this pack until March 20.
Check out the latest goings-on in Fire Emblem Heroes below:
- Sharena added more intros to Meet Some of the Heroes! This time, Ferdinand: Noblest of Nobles, Lysithea: Child Prodigy, Bernadetta: Eternal Loner, Annette: Overachiever, and Flame Emperor: Bringer of War were added.
- Forging Bonds: Harmony amid Chaos begins Mar. 5, 11 PM PT. Forge bonds with Heroes from the Fire Emblem: Three Houses game to unlock special conversations! You’ll also be able to earn Divine Codes (Ephemera 3), which can be exchanged for Limited-Time Combat Manuals!
- Mjölnir’s Strike: Rest period is now active. Battles have come to a close…for now! How did the Kingdom of Askr fare? Don’t forget to collect your rewards if you played! Use the downtime to improve Midgard’s Shield and strengthen the Heroes on your defensive team.
- Coliseum Quests are here! Complete these quests to earn Orbs, Hero Feathers, and other rewards!
- You can now use Divine Codes to compile Combat Manuals! See the in-game notification for details, including a list of Limited-Time Combat Manuals that you can compile using Divine Codes (Ephemera 3) earned in Ver. 4.3.0 events.
- Forma Souls can be used to add Forma units from the Hall of Forms to your army. Forma Souls are included in Forma Soul Packs, which are coming to the Shop soon. Each Forma Soul Pack contains 60 Orbs and 1 Forma Soul.
- Lysithea, Ferdinand, Bernadetta, and Annette from the Fire Emblem: Three Houses game appear as New Heroes Mar. 5, 11 PM PT! Discover what sets them apart with some tips from the Nintendo Treehouse. (Subtitles available via YouTube settings.)
Fire Emblem Heroes update out now (version 4.3.0)
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Elias in Mobile | 0 comments
An update is now available for Fire Emblem Heroes, bringing the version number to 4.3.0. Players can experience the following changes per the patch notes:
- Combat Manuals can now be compiled from Divine Codes using the new Compile Combat Manual feature.
- Forma units from the Hall of Forms events can now be made into allies with the new Forma Soul items.
- The Compile Combat Manual feature is being added. You will be able to compile Combat Manuals using Divine Codes.
- Divine Codes (Part 1): These can be used to compile Normal Combat Manuals. Tap Allies, Compile, then Normal to view the list of paths. Choose the leftmost Combat Manual on the path you wish to unlock. You may set down any path you like, and switch to another path at any time.
- You receive 1,500 Divine Codes (Part 1) when you enter the Compile screen for the first time.
- Divine Codes (Part 1) appear as Tier Rewards in Mjölnir’s Strike. From Mar. 2, 11 PM PT, they will also appear as Rank Rewards in Aether Raids and Tier Awards in the Arena.
- Divine Codes (Ephemera): These can be used to compile Limited-Time Combat Manuals. The type of Ephemera available will change with each update. In Ver. 4.3.0, the Heroes whose Combat Manuals can be compiled with Divine Codes (Ephemera 3) are listed in the in-game notifications.
- New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added
- Laid-Back Blade for Gray: Wry Comrade
- Jubilant Blade for Tobin: The Clueless One
- Veteran Lance for Jagen: Veteran Knight
- Thunderhead for Olwen: Righteous Knight
- Aether Resort is being updated
- Three new songs from the Fire Emblem: Thracia 776, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and Fire Emblem: Three Houses games are being added to the Concert Hall.
- Mjölnir’s Strike is being updated
- The following mechanism’s level cap will increase: ・ Dökkálfar Briar: up to level 4
- Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails
- The following Heroes may be summoned using Heroic Grails:
- Travant: King of Thracia
- Itsuki: Finding a Path
- Other Changes
- The quest completion counter shown above Quests & Missions on the Home screen will no longer include completed Feh Pass Quests for players who are not subscribed to the Feh Pass.