A look at the Xenoblade Chronicles X disc art
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Images, Wii U | 14 Comments
It seems that review copies of Xenoblade Chronicles X is starting to make its out to members of the media. That means we know what the final English disc art looks like, which we’ve attached above.
Thanks to uPadWatcher for the tip.
Xenoblade Chronicle X details cover buffs/debuffs, class changes
Posted on 5 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 3 Comments
The Japanese Xenoblade Chronicles X website was updated once again earlier this week. We now have information on buffs/debuffs as well as class changes. Continue on below for the latest information along with some art.
Buffs & Debuffs
– Various buffs and debuffs will come into effect during battle through things like arts usage, weather effects, zone effects, or battle probe effects
– Melee Accuracy Up: Raises the accuracy of Melee attacks
– Ranged Power Up: Increases the damage of Ranged Attacks
– Beam Resistance Up: Reduces damage taken from Beam attacks
– Damage Armor: Raises a barrier that reduces damage received by a fixed amount
– Bullet Charge: Doubles damage of next attack
– Fake Body: Evades a fixed number of enemy attacks
– All Resist Up: Reduces damage taken
– Critical Rate Up: Raises Critical rate
– Ether Attack Buff: Increases damage done by Ether attacks
– Resist Down: Reduces enemy debuff resistances, making them more susceptible to effects like “Break” or “Topple”
– Break: Throws off balance. Can be Toppled, or more easily caught by enemy Dolls
– Knockback: Pushes backwards
– Stun: Stuns
– Sleep: Falls asleep, unable to move. Awakens if hit by an attack.
– Black Sight: Lowers Accuracy and Evasion rates, and decreases damage from Ranged attacks.
– Blaze: Inflicts Heat damage at fixed intervals
– Ranged Accuracy Down: Reduces Accuracy rate of Ranged attacks
– Melee Power Down: Decreases damage inflicted by Melee attacks
– Weather Damage – Heat: Receive Heat damage at fixed intervals
– Weather Damage – Bolt: Receive Bolt damage at fixed intervals
– Once you hit rank 10 in your initial class, Drifter, you’re able to advance into three different branches of classes
– Drifter has three successive classes: Assault, Command and Forcer
– Drifter: Origin of all classes, learns a variety of well balanced arts; equips: Knives, Assault Rifles
– Assault: Specializes in attack and defense oriented arts; Augments HP and Melee Power; Equips: Longswords, Assault Rifles
– Command: Inflicts greater damage to enemies with its arts effects; Augments Melee and Ranged Accuracy, and Evasion. Equips: Dual Swords, Dual Guns
– Forcer: Focused on supporting with numerous Ranged arts. Augments Ranged Power and Latent Ability. Equips: Knives, Rayguns
Latest Xenoblade Chronicles X tweets about Tatsu translated
Posted on 5 years ago by Kirara Koneko(@KiraraKoneko) in News, Wii U | 1 Comment
The latest Xenoblade Chronicles X tweets from earlier today have been translated and they give us a small bit more insight on their thoughts about Tatsu and a fun tidbit about their homepage.
We had a new plush made for Tatsu… but at the start of development, there were actually quite a few arguments about whether we should put Nopon in the game or not.
Then the event planners started pushing lots of Nopon-related ideas, and in the end, Takahashi joined in on the fun and came up with the character of Tatsu. Now, we’re really glad that we put them in the game after all.
By the way, have you noticed that the top image on the homepage can be changed? Try clicking the < or > to the left and right of the main visual!
Xenoblade Chronicles X introduces 3 key characters
Posted on 5 years ago by Kirara Koneko(@KiraraKoneko) in Images, News, Wii U | 9 Comments
With the latest Nintendo Direct happening yesterday alot of information has been surfacing about some of the most anticipated titles of the year and Xenoblade Chronicles X is definitely no exception.
The official Xenoblade Chronicles X website has been updated to introduce three key characters.
Elma, is a team leader of a private military organization known as BLADE. Her temperament is quite calm, and composed with a keen sense judgement and insight and seems to be well respected by her fellow members of BLADE.
Lynlee, is a mechanic and member of BLADE. She is young, at only 13 years old she is considered a prodigy who has been developing a combat robot called “Doll”.
Tatsu, is a member of the Nopon race. He will be your companion and under your care after certain events transpire in the game. A little silly and occassionaly empty headed, his words at times will seem as if he is the one protecting you.