[Nintendo Everything Podcast] – episode #38 – Fire Emblem: Three’s Company; Mo’ Pokemon, Mo’ Problems
Hello my beautiful Superheroes and X-Men! Steel yourself for an intense NEP experience! Oni and Galen are on opposite sides of the fence as they engage in some very heated discussions this episode. We’re talkin’ Fire Emblem, Pokemon and the Pokedex controversy, Switch future with Breath of The Wild 2. It’s a lot to take in, but we hope you enjoy!
The best way to support our show is to give us a 5 star review on iTunes, so we would appreciate if you could help us grow! We really appreciate all your support and thank you so much for listening!
- 06:24 – Adventure Log: God Of War and Final Fantasy VII
- 21:32 – Standard Switch gets a battery upgrade!
- 26:59 – Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3. Also DC Universe Online launches soon!
- 32:16 – Fire Emblem Three Houses, week the third! Golden Deer. Claude’s a flirt.
- 48:13 – Pokemon Controversies Galore. The state of Sword and Shield. We dig deep and try to be logical about it. We end up having a very heated discussion. Galen has crazy and awful ideas about DLC… and Oni can totally see it happening.
- 1:16:13 – Additional DLC
- 1:19:35 – Listener Mail #1: Zelda x Switch hardware x Illuminati? Listener Mail #2: Which house in FE3H to choose?! How to decide?!
- Media Literacy and Game News – Super Bunny Hop
- Epic Rap Battle
Send us an email and we’ll discuss it!
NintendoEverythingPod [at] gmail [dot] com
Listener Bonus: Help the show grow and support us by giving us ☆5 STAR☆ iTunes review! Thank you!
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram
A HUGE thank you to Headphones of Listening for NEP’s intro music!
Check him out on soundcloud!