The Great Ace Attorney 2 – new details and screenshots for case 2 and more
Posted on 2 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News, Screenshots | 2 Comments
Members of the Japanese media were recently able to try out The Great Ace Attorney 2. Sites like Famitsu offer new details about the game’s second case, plus other tidbits from Capcom’s Motohide Eshiro. We’ve rounded everything up below, courtesy of Court-Records.
The Great Ace Attorney 2 – case 2 details
The Great Ace Attorney 2 is featured in this week’s issue of Famitsu with some new coverage. Specifically, the magazine covers the game’s second case. Read the latest information from Famitsu below, courtesy of Court Records.
– The victim of this case was a fellow lodger staying in the Garridebs’ apartment like Souseki
– The two were known to get into arguments over the finer points of Shakespeare
– Souseki made the tea that seems to have poisoned the victim
– When Souseki found his body, he was arrested
– Souseki insists the place is cursed, which is part of what gets Holmes to take the case
– Dusting for fingerprints is in the game by way of some of Holmes’ inventions
– Decago is one of the witnesses in the trial
– Ryuunosuke spots him during the investigation trying to peer into the flat (which is impressive given the windows are bricked up)
– At the AA 15th anniversary concert, a video showing motion capture for a tap-dancing character was shown
– The article mentions that this case takes place “before Souseki returns to Japan”
As a small aside, we’ve attached some new art for The Great Ace Attorney 2 below.
The Great Ace Attorney 2 web commercial
Posted on 2 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 2 Comments
Capcom readied a web commercial to promote The Great Ace Attorney 2 in Japan. It may not contain much in the way of new footage, but the ad itself is new. View it below.
The Great Ace Attorney 2 character details – Haori Murasame, Soseki Natsume, and Satoru Hosonaga
Posted on 2 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 0 comments
Capcom updated the Japanese website for The Great Ace Attorney 2 with three official character profiles. Supporting characters Haori Murasame, Soseki Natsume, and Satoru Hosonaga are all fully detailed.
Here’s a summary, courtesy of Gematsu:
– Female student at Teito Yuumei University
– Susato Mikotoba’s close friend
– Arrested on a quiet beach, which became the scene of a crime
– She is enrolled in the same study lab as the victim, an exchange student from Great Britain
– Returns home from studying abroad in the British Empire
– Currently the author of the serial novel “I Am A Cat”
– He has attracted attention as an up-and-coming novelist returning home from Great Britain
– During his coverage witnessed an incident
– He is an acquaintance of Ryunosuke Naruhodo from past events
– Imperial police detective
– Witnessed the incident while carrying out a mission at the beach
– In order to provide a perfect testimony, he stands in court replicating his appearance at the time of the incident
– A professional undercover detective, he is an acquaintance of Ryunosuke Naruhodo from past events
Latest Capcom TV featuring The Great Ace Attorney 2, Ultra Street Fighter II
This week’s episode of Capcom TV aired a short while ago. The Great Ace Attorney 2 and Ultra Street Fighter II were the main highlights, but Capcom naturally took the opportunity to show off the already-released Monster Hunter XX. The full recording of the show can be found below.
The Great Ace Attorney 2 – web demo, bonuses, special editions, story details, screenshots
Capcom updated The Great Ace Attorney 2’s website today with plenty of content. The big highlight is a new web demo, which can be played on PC and smartphone web browsers.
We also have the following information pertaining to the game:
– “Great Turnabout Story Set” – Included with limited quantities of The Great Ace Attorney 2 and won’t be released in the future
– “Great Empire of Japan Chapter”: great turnabout in the courtroom for Ryunosuke Naruhodo’s close friend Kazuma Asogi
– “Great British Empire Chapter”: great struggle in London for the great detective Sherlock Holmes
– “Special Costumes Set”: bonus for early buyers; 3 costumes for Ryunosuke Naruhodo, Susato Mikotoba, and Sherlock Holmes; free from August 3 to August 31, and will cost money from September 1 onward
– Shop-Exclusive 3DS Themes – Geo and Yamada Denki will each offer an exclusive The Great Ace Attorney 2-style 3DS theme with your purchase of the game
The Great Ace Attorney 1&2 Limited Edition: Ryunosuke Naruhodo’s Adventure and Resolution
– 7,200 yen
– Contains The Great Ace Attorney: Ryunosuke Naruhodo’s Adventure – Best Price!, The Great Ace Attorney 2: Ryunosuke Naruhodo’s Resolution, and a mini soundtrack CD with 10 carefully selected songs from The Great Ace Attorney 1&2
– All housed in an original design box
New The Great Ace Attorney 2 footage
Posted on 2 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 0 comments
Capcom showed new footage of The Great Ace Attorney 2 during its 15th anniversary live stream event for the series as a whole. Check out the recording below.
The Great Ace Attorney 2 gets new trailer
Posted on 2 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 3 Comments
During its Ace Attorney 15th anniversary live stream celebration, Capcom debuted a new trailer for The Great Ace Attorney 2. You can view it below.
First footage from The Great Ace Attorney 2 to be shown next month
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 2 Comments
The only video we have for The Great Ace Attorney 2 is the announcement trailer from September. Next month, Capcom will be showing something much more substantial.
Producer Motohide Eshiro and director Takeshi Yamazaki along with Japanese voice actors Takayuki Kondo (Phoenix Wright) and KENN (Apollo Justice) will be appearing during a 15th anniversary live stream on Niconico. The event will feature a trip down memory lane exploring the series’ history, a general talk show about the franchise, fan questions, popularity poll results, and the first in-game footage of The Great Ace Attorney 2.
The live stream will take place on April 17 at the following times:
– 5 AM PT
– 8 AM ET
– 1 PM in the UK
– 2 PM in Europe
The Great Ace Attorney 2 details
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 3 Comments
Capcom sent out a wave of details about The Great Ace Attorney 2 today. There are some details about the plot and general setup, though most of the content recaps returning characters and systems. Find the full breakdown below, courtesy of Gematsu’s translation.