Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death: New screenshots show “Battle Act” system and more
Posted on 2 days ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in 3DS, News, Screenshots | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Some new screenshots for Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death have popped up. These showcase various scenes of character interaction and dialogue between the members of the Survey Corps, as well as the new “Battle Act” system. This is essentially a series of quicktime events that occur when you encounter a Titan – pressing the right buttons within the time limit is necessary in order to escape unharmed, or even defeat the Titan.Source Via
Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death gets another 3DS theme as pre-order bonus
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 3 Comments | 0 Likes
Koei Tecmo has various 3DS themes lined up to promote Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death. The latest one, pictured above, is a pre-order bonus.
We also have a pair of short videos below showing the Eren and Levi 3DS themes. For Levi, you’ll need to purchase the Treasure Box in order to gain access.
A look at one of Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death’s special 3DS themes
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Koei Tecmo is including two 3DS themes for pre-orders of the Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death Treasure Box Edition. We now have a look at one of them below.
— 3DS『進撃の巨人 死地からの脱出』公式 (@kt_shingeki) December 26, 2016
Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death screenshots and details cover gameplay systems
Posted on 1 month ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News, Screenshots | 3 Comments | 0 Likes
Koei Tecmo prepared a new set of Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death screenshots and details today. This time around, we’re able to learn more about the different gameplay systems. The images also show event scenes. We have the full roundup below, courtesy of Gematsu.
– Speak with your partner when it’s safe and titans aren’t around
– Choose what you want to talk about from the range of “topics” you procured during your exploration
– When you enter Break Time and have strong bonds with your partner, you may talk about private things that you wouldn’t normally talk about
– Your partner may come off as cold depending on the player’s choices
– Your “Despair” rises if you encounter a critical situation or make the wrong choices,
– If your level of Despair rises, you won’t be able to make normal decisions
Time Limit Choices
– Serious situations may limit the amount of time you have to make a choice
– Whether you’re able to make the right choice in a tense situation will be the key to your escape
– Use this screen to check the tools you found during your exploration
– Find something useful for your escape through careful exploration
Return Alive from Despair with your Partner
– Mikasa appears when you’re in the despair that is the threat of an approaching titan
– Using the blades in her hands, she accurately slices the nape of the titan
– In order to rescue you from the point of death, Hanji implements certain strategies
– When you’re tired from fighting titans, and have come to the point where you’re soaked in their blood and drool, Levi will offer a shoulder to lean on
– It is this moment where the distance between them becomes much closer
– Even in an ominous old castle, Mikasa always appears calm
– Other than escaping, she also seems to be looking for Eren
– Hanji gets strangely excited about titans
– A desperate situation could be the ideal chance for Hanji to meet a titan
Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death first full trailer
Posted on 1 month ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Koei Tecmo has come out with the first full trailer for Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death. Have a look at it below.
Japan – Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death launching March 30, trailer
Posted on 2 months ago by Jake in 3DS, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Update: Here’s the boxart:
Original: Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death will release for the 3DS on March 30 in Japan. The game will cost 5,800 yen. There is also a Treasure Box version of the game, retailing for 12,800 yen, which includes a visual book, soundtrack, two waterproof posters, six tin badges, and download codes for 3DS themes featuring Miksasa and Levi. First-print copies of both versions will also have a download code for an Eren theme, and first-print copies of the Treasure Box edition will have one for an Erwin theme.
The game will center around an original character, who, while investigating outside humanity’s defensive walls, gets trapped beneath an old castle. Their 3D maneuver gear is damaged, and thus they and a partner must find their way out of the underground.
Koei Tecmo has also released a teaser trailer for the game, which can be viewed below:
Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death: voice acting and many familiar characters confirmed
Posted on 3 months ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in 3DS, News, Screenshots | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Koei-Tecmo published a bit more information on Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death today. While no further gameplay details were provided, the company did confirm that the game would have voice acting, and that all the voice actors from the anime would return for the game. Character artwork released via Famitsu today reveals that pretty much every major character from the anime is going to be in the game as well. Famitsu also released a couple more in-game screens. Take a look at them in the gallery bellow:
Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death announced for 3DS
Posted on 3 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Attack on Titan: Escape from Certain Death is in development for 3DS, according to the latest issue of Famitsu.
Koei Tecmo’s Ruby Party, who makes the Neo Romance series, is working on the project. The TV anime’s visual staff are also involved.
Here’s what we know thus far:
– Original story set in a certain old castle
– The protagonist is an original character who belongs to the Survey Corps
– In a desperate situation after losing their equipment and wandering an old castle, players must plot to escape alongside familiar characters
– Choose the protagonist’s gender
– If you select a male, Mikasa will be your partne
– If you select a female, Levi will be your partner
– As the story progresses, you’ll be able to take action with various characters
– Takes place place before the encounter with the Female Titan
Development is 30 percent complete. The game does not currently have a release window.