Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional details Incarnus monsters
Posted on 5 days ago by Jake in 3DS | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional is coming out on February 9 in Japan for 3DS, and Square Enix has released details on some of its special monsters, the Incarnus. These details have been translated by Gematsu, and show the four basic Incarnus as well as upgraded forms of them.
– Wind based
– Small white tiger
– Turns into a large tiger, Emperor Windyo
– Looks like a small owl
– Despite its cute appearance, it controls flames
– Turns into a fierce owl, Empress Freysha
– Earth based
– Looks like a small bear
– Turns into the Righteous Emperor Gaogaia
– Water based
– Resembles a turtle
– Specializes in defense
– Turns into War Emperor Ackle
You can also see screenshots of all these Incarnus below:Source
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional coverage on Super Life Fusion Modified, new monsters
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News, Screenshots | 3 Comments | 0 Likes
Square Enix is back with another news update on Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional. Today, the company shared new information and screenshots pertaining to the Super Life Fusion Modified feature and new monsters debuting in the game.
Here’s the roundup, courtesy of Gematsu:
Super Life Fusion Modified
– Feature debuted in Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3
– In this version, it has been enhanced to allow monsters to unleash more power than ever before
– It’s called Super Life Fusion Modified
– he greatest feature of this fusion is that the monsters born through it can reach a maximum level of 120
– With things like the skills it’s able to learn increased, it’s no exaggeration to say that it is the strongest method of fusion
– As you progress through the story, Super Life Fusion will evolve into Super Life Fusion Modified
– The modified fusion sees the rise of various capabilities
– The maximum cost to learn special traits rises, which will increase your variety of tactics as well
– Darck: monster famously known as a collector; grasps its shining jewel tightly when you ride it
– AsuraZoma: serious Zoma who has mastered the power of darkness; triumphs in both physical attacks and magic
– Semergias: monster famously known as the most evil and a god of battle; unleashes strong physical attacks using the weapons in both of its hands
– LordDraco: dragon beside himself in anger; brutal dragon who packs a punch when you ride it
– Baboon beast: four-eyed monster with the personality of a king drifting about him; never separated from his throne
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional details and screenshots cover Nochorin features
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News, Screenshots | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Square Enix is sharing another round of information about Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional today. With the latest news, details focus on activities that can be done by player’s partner Nochorin.
There are three new things that the players can request of Nochorin:
1. Want to take a shortcut: Nochorin will allow players to skip parts of the story – either to the following story section or at the next boss; useful for those who have already played the original Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3.
2. Want to scout: Nochorin will scout monsters in player’s stead. It may fail when trying to scout strong monsters, but you can keep giving these requests at any time. There may be also monsters that can only be scouted by Nochorin.
3. Want to pick up items: Nochorin can also pick up items required by players. Depending on its mood, it may obtain a number of items in one go.
Another new feature is Ride Combine, which combines two monsters – one ridden by the player and one ridden by Nochorin – into a single stronger monster. However, it only seems to be available during battles. When combined, the player’s monster will become bigger and more powerful. There are also special skills and abilities that are exclusive to Ride Combine.
Examples of these skills include:
– Toumabakuenzan (Fighting Demon Explosive Fire Slash): engulfs the surrounding area in an explosive fire; the lower the user’s HP, the more damage will be dealt
– God’s Judgment: Drops fierce thunder from above, and deal enormous physical damage to all enemies
And a couple of examples for abilities:
– Dragon Killer: Self-explanatory; greatly raises damage against dragons
– Item Extreme Up: Extremely raises chances of enemies dropping items
Screenshots for today’s coverage are in the gallery below.
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional details its new drone feature, giant monsters
Posted on 1 month ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional is an updated version of the 3DS game that launched in Japan earlier this year. Today, Square Enix shared information about some of the new features.
First, a drone has now been added to the Reactor device, which can freely explore the field. When activated, the player can stay still while the drone moves to explore far away places or even surprise monsters. Drones can reach places that not even rideable monsters can reach such as high places or small holes. It can also get balls of light floating in the air. Some rare treasure boxes can only be reached by exploring every corner. Drones can also startle enemies that may drop items when they flee.
In Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional, it’s possible to ride huge monsters. The difference with normal-sized monsters that you can ride is that the new kind has a special attack that can instantly wipe out weaker enemies.
Finally, there are special balls of light in the air. If the player touches them, the player and rideable monster will be encased in a special aura. With this, even small monsters can beat enemies with a ride attack.
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional trailer
Posted on 1 month ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in 3DS, Videos | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Square Enix released a trailer for Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional today, which is the updated re-release of Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3. The game will be released in Japan on February 9th, 2017.
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional screenshots
Posted on 2 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Screenshots | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Square Enix prepared a batch of new screenshots from Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional today. Get a look at the images below.
Details about Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional were recently translated from the official site. If you missed them, find the information here.
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional site open, details
The official Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional website is now open for business, and it’s brought along some new details with it. Find the information rounded up below, courtesy of Gematsu.
– 700 monsters
– 200 more than the original game
– Monsters from newer titles like Dragon Quest X and Hoshi no Dragon Quest will appear in great numbers, as well as completely original monsters
– Up until now, there have been good fields and bad fields for ridable monsters, but in Joker 3 Professional, that notion is negated
– Ex: before you would have to ride a monster that lives in the water to dive into the bottom of a lake, but now every monster can be used to swim
– Can also ride giant monsters
– When doing so, you can enjoy the adventure as if you’ve transformed into a huge monster
– Just like when riding a normal size monster, you can ataack enemies while riding a giant monster, as well as utilize its large size to trample monsters wandering about
– New areas have been added that only those aiming to be the strongest can enter
– Many new adventures await players in these new areas
– Somewhat different monsters from what we’ve seen so far wander about the savage lands of the planet
– Nochorin, who lives with the Nochora Clan in Break World, will become the player’s “partner” and travel with him on this adventure
– Nochorin not only provides a variety of help in the field, he’s also a reliable partner who participates in battle
– Various elements have been added on the system side to make things speedier
– Story Shortcuts – The basic story of Joker 3 Professional is the same as Joker 3, but there is a now a shortcut function that lets you advance the story to specific scenes
– Can look back on story scenes through a synopsis
– Speedier Movement – Compared to the original game, the movement speed on the field has significantly increased
– Make Battles Faster – Speed battles were in the original game, but now you can also use the feature during Wi-Fi and local battles
– Import your monster data from the original game
– If you have save data from the original game, you’ll be able to import data at a maximum of 10 monsters a day at any time
– Your monsters’ skills, size, and even their coloring will be imported
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker series apparently coming to an end with Joker 3 Professional
Posted on 2 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, DS, General Nintendo, News | 7 Comments | 0 Likes
Square Enix is seemingly ending the Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker series. With Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3, which launches in Japan next February, no additional games will be created. The latest issue of V Jump mentions that this latest title will be the final adventure and “grand finale.”
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional will be a compilation of sorts. Over 700 monsters will be included in the game. The original Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 came out in March.
The Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker series started out on DS a decade ago. In North America and Europe, the first two titles were localized, though the third one isn’t available in English currently.
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional heading to 3DS, coming to Japan in February
Posted on 4 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
Square Enix revealed Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional at the Tokyo Game Show earlier today. It’s set for release on February 9 with a 5,250 yen price point.
It goes without saying that Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional is the original game, though with some new content. Numerous characters from past Joker games will be present as well as popular monsters from previous titles. Square Enix is also packing in new scenarios. Those who have save data from the original Joker 3 can import monsters they’ve collected.
Get a look at the first Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 Professional trailer below.