Splatoon E3 2014 announcement trailer
Posted on 9 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Videos, Wii U | 0 comments
Nintendo announces “Splatoon” for Wii U
Posted on 9 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 0 comments
Nintendo has announced a new IP for Wii U titled “Splatoon”.
Here’s what we know:
– 8 player 4 on 4 online multiplayer action game
– All about controlling territory
– Splatter map with ink, whoever has most territories win
– Characters are squids and have a wider range of actions as a result
– Can swim really fast in your own ink, your feet get stuck in enemy ink
– An overhead view of the entire map is available on the gamepad to see what ink is being splattered where in real time
– Allies can use your ink but enemies are able to disrupt paths – can be used defensively or offensively
– Mechanics are focused on players finding strategies rather than just running and gunning – plenty of options
Splatoon will launch in 2015.