Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 trailer introduces DLC
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 recently received some new DLC, and an English trailer from Inti Creates explains and shows the new content in detail. Check it out below.
Scans roundup – Dragon Quest XI, Fire Emblem Echoes, more
This week’s Famitsu scans are now available. Highlights include Dragon Quest XI, Fire Emblem Echoes, Pro Yakyuu Famista Climax, Cube Creator DX, Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultimate Mission X, and ads for Splatoon 2 Global Testfire plus Monster Hunter XX. All scans can be found below.
More Fire Emblem Echoes details – timeline, characters, system, battle
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Thanks to VincentASM from Serenes Forest and Gematsu, even more details have come in for Fire Emblem Echoes. The latest information was transcribed from the official site. The timeline of events, characters, system, and battle are all covered here. We’ve rounded up all of the details below.
Approximately 3000 years before the story
– At the land of Valentia, the sibling gods Duma and Mila went to war
– At the end of an arduous battle, Duma and Mila divided Valentia into two
– North ruled by Duma
– South ruled by Mila
– Boths sides declared to never invade the other
– This was the covenant of the gods
– A sage with knowledge of the celestial bodies’ motions introduced the notion of a calendar system to Mila, who acknowledged it
– This year was chosen as the first year of the Valentia Calendar
Media Create sales (3/6/17 – 3/12/17)
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS, News, Switch, Wii U | 30 Comments | 0 Likes
The latest Japanese hardware sales from Media Create are as follows:
Switch – 61,998
PS4 – 28,902
New 3DS LL – 18,360
Vita – 8,398
PS4 Pro – 6,398
2DS – 4,094
New 3DS – 1,227
PS3 – 639
Wii U – 430
Xbox One – 117
For comparison’s sake, here are the hardware numbers from last week:
Switch – 329,152
PS4 – 31,065
New 3DS LL – 18,433
Vita – 9,889
PS4 Pro – 6,742
2DS – 4,147
New 3DS – 1,268
PS3 – 615
Wii U – 565
Xbox One – 147
And here are the software charts:
Full details on amiibo functionality in Fire Emblem Echoes
Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia will support amiibo. In fact, Nintendo is creating two special figures for the game. Official details about amiibo functionality are provided through the Japanese website that opened today.
As previously mentioned, the new Alm and Celica amiibo unlock an original dungeon. Players can also write the data for each character onto their figures.
Fire Emblem Echoes also lets you scan other figures and cards with the Mila’s Gear feature on the world map. Then by using Alm and Celica’s amiibo summoning command in battle, players can bring in a phantom soldier. The soldier that appears will differ based on the amiibo used. With the Alm or Celica amiibo, the soldier’s stats will be based on the data written to the amiibo if used prior to battle.
Japanese Fire Emblem Echoes site open, videos
Nintendo opened the Japanese Fire Emblem Echoes website today. You can access it here.
The site has a few gameplay clips, posted below. If you visit the page, you can also listen to some music from the game.
More details on Ash Pikachu distribution, moveset and levels
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Jake in 3DS | 3 Comments | 0 Likes
Japan is set to get a special hat-wearing Ash Pikachu in May, with different hats depending on when you redeem your code. Now, details have released about the differences between the Pikachu, and Serebii has translated the details.
While each Pikachu comes in a Poke Ball, has Static as its ability, and is holding a Pikashunium, the different versions have different levels and movesets, as follows:
Original Cap – Level 1 – Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder, Agility
Hoenn Cap – Level 6 – Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder, Iron Tail
Sinnoh Cap – Level 10 – Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Volt Tackle
Unova Cap – Level 14 – Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Volt Tackle
Kalos Cap – Level 17 – Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Electro Ball
Alola Cap – Level 20 – Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Electro Ball
Monster Hunter XX now has a Detective Conan collaboration
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
With just days to go before Monster Hunter XX comes out in Japan, Capcom continues to roll out collaborations. The latest one ties into the manga Detective Conan.
Like other collaborations, this one will offer a quest as well. Players can earn armor in the style of Detective Conan’s “Shadow Person” upon completion.
Yo-kai Watch 3 to be updated to version 3.0 this spring in Japan
Posted on 2 weeks ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 3 Comments | 0 Likes
Level-5 is finishing up another big update for Yo-kai Watch 3. First details were shared today about version 3.0, which launches in Japan this spring.
Gematsu provides the following information:
– New Enma – Each version of the game will add a new Enma
– Yo-kai Watch 3: Sushi – Taiyoushin Enma
– Yo-kai Watch 3: Tempura – Jikuushin Enma
– Yo-kai Watch 3: Sukiyaki – Ankokushin Enma
– New quests
– Quests include befriending KJ and Fubuki-chan
– Each version of the game will add exclusive new yo-kai that can be obtained
– Yo-kai Watch 3: Sushi – Isononami
– Yo-kai Watch 3: Tempura – Yamaokami
– Yo-kai Watch 3: Sukiyaki – Tsukinoyami
– New yo-kai in every version, including Agyou, Onmoraki, Chouchin Obake, Gosu, Ungyou, Doubyoushi, and Mesu
– New Dungeon and Guardians for Busters Treasure Mode
– A new Yo-kai World-like, onsen-esque dungeon had been added to Busters Treasure mode, as well as new Guardian Anahori Mogzou
– Bushiou and Captain Thunder will also appear as Guardians
– Kemamoto and Nagisaki have been added to the RPG parts
– You can ride a helicopter, explore a peaceful mountain village, and discover yo-kai
– Fish at the port town Nagisaki
A trailer for Yo-kai Watch version 3.0 is below. A couple of commercial are past the break.
Nyannyan Neko Mario Time episode 85
The latest episode of Nintendo’s Japanese show Nyannyan Neko Mario Time has now gone live. We’ve included it below.