First hour of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
Posted on 6 hours ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Screenshots, Wii U | 1 Comment | 0 Likes
More footage from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD has hit the net. Take a look at an hour of gameplay below.
Pokken Tournament eShop page up – details, tentative file size, screenshots
Posted on 12 hours ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Screenshots, Wii U | 77 Comments | 0 Likes
Wii U owners in North America can now view Pokken Tournament’s eShop page. Some interesting details are included in the listing.
First, in terms of controllers, Nintendo says that the following options are supported:
– Wii U Pro Controller
– Wii Remote + Classic Controller Pro
– Wii Remote
– Wii Remote + Nunchuck
– Wii U GamePad
Regarding online play, players can expect the following:
– Online multiplayer
Of course, local multiplayer is included as well.
I’m usually hesitant to post about file sizes from the eShop given previous inaccuracies, but the listing says Pokken Tournament requires 4234.4MB for the download. If nothing else, it’ll take up a few gigabytes.
Head past the break for the game overview. You’ll also find some screenshots below.
Haikyuu!!: Cross Team Match screenshots and art
Posted on 13 hours ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Screenshots | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Bandai Namco has sent out a new batch of screenshots and art from Haikyuu!!: Cross Team Match. We’ve rounded up today’s images below.
Screenshots of this week’s European Nintendo Downloads (02/11/2016)
Posted on 3 days ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in 3DS eShop, Screenshots, Wii U eShop | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Check out some screenshots of this week’s European Nintendo downloads:
Screenshots of this week’s Nintendo Downloads (2/4/16, North America)
Posted on 6 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, Screenshots, Wii U eShop | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Several new games out came out this week on the Wii U and 3DS eShops. If you’re interested in checking out what’s new in screenshot form, take a peak at the gallery below.
River City Ransom SP screenshots
Posted on 6 days ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Screenshots | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Gamer.ne.jp shared new screenshots from River City Ransom SP today. You can view them in the gallery below.
Another round of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD screenshots (Hero Mode and more)
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Screenshots, Wii U | 3 Comments | 0 Likes
We have another handful of screenshots from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD. Take a look at the gallery below for a look at Hero Mode and more.
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games screenshots
Posted on 1 week ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in 3DS, Screenshots | 5 Comments | 0 Likes
The 3DS version of Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games will be released in Japan pretty soon, on February 18th. 4Gamer just published some new screenshots ahead of the game’s reason – check them out in the gallery below:
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 details and screenshots cover online battle features
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News, Screenshots | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Square Enix sent out another news update pertaining to Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 today. This time, we have information and screenshots for the online battle features. Find all of the content rounded up below, courtesy of Gematsu.
– Compete against other monster masters all over Japan
– Has a “Wi-Fi Ranking Battle” mode
– Through Wi-Fi Ranking Battles, monster masters all of the country can register the data of the monsters they’ve trained and battle against the monsters registered by other monster masters
– 2 tournament types held everyday for a certain period of time
– When the tournaments close, final rankings will be announced
– Tournaments will be held the next day
– Enter tournaments at any time
– Master GP tournaments: each monster master fights using the monsters they’re proudest of to earn the title of “strongest” player
– There are no restrictions on the monsters allowed to participate
– Challenger GP: there are conditions for the monsters that can register
– Under these conditions, you’ll need to form a party and take on the challenge strategically
– Participate in Wi-Fi Ranking Battles by obtaining a “Participation Ticket”
– 10 Participation Tickets are distributed each week
– Ranking Battles: battle against randomly selected monster masters from across the country in a series of three matches
– You will be matched to your own strength
– You can also personally select the “strength” of the monster masters you battle
– The higher the strength of your opponent, the higher the amount of points you’ll receive in the rankings
– When the final rankings of each tournament is announced, your ranking will be determined. Rankings will be updated everyday
– Ranking Battles also have an auto-battle feature
– Using this, you can shorten battle time drastically
– Can ride monsters in battle in addition to the field
– By synchronizing with your monster, you can unlock all sorts of ability enhancements
– There are also some special techniques that can only be triggered while riding a monster
– Get coins as rewards for battling players online
– Coins are awarded for participating in Ranking Battles, coming out on top, and at various other times
– Exchange coins for accessories and monsters
First in-game LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens screenshots
Posted on 1 week ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Screenshots, Wii U | 1 Comment | 0 Likes
The first in-game screenshots of LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens have popped up online. View the various images in the gallery below.