Nintendo Everything: Screenshots
New screenshots from Adventure Time: Finn and Jake Investigations have appeared online today. Check them out in the gallery below.
– Personalize photos you take in Camera Mode with stamps, frames, and various arrangements
– Alter the stamp’s size and angle to your liking
– 3DS version significantly increases the costume lineup
– Use these costumes to take even nicer pictures
– Can exchange photos via StreetPass
– Choose the one you’d like to send to everyone, add a message, and create a “Postcard”
– If someone else has also set a postcard, you’ll automatically exchange postcards when you pass them
– Can also see how your postcards have been evaluated
– Evaluations: “Interesting,” “Pretty,” “Surprising”
– See how many times it’s been passed around
– Based on this, you can receive rewards like items or additional photo arrangements
– Share photo postcards via the Internet in addition to StreetPass
– Alchemy element, casino, Monster Arena shown in the screenshots as well
– Items created via alchemy in the 3DS version are completed immediately upon putting in materials
– Tons of new items for alchemy
– The Monster Arena adds a new rank and new scoutable monsters
Activision has sent out new information and screenshots pertaining to Guitar Hero Live. Today, we have more on the game’s Premium Shows.
Here’s the full breakdown:
Premium Shows are another example of how Activision and FreeStyleGames are bringing great new content to Guitar Hero Live. Whether it be playable concert footage, debut music videos and beyond, Premium Shows will give players a unique way to access some amazing gameplay experiences.
By completing various challenges, players will have a chance to play these Premium Shows to win in-game prizes based on the level of difficulty of the show. These prizes can include unique exclusive Note Highways or custom Player Cards that fans can use to show off to the Guitar Hero Live online community. It can also include Status rewards that help players level up faster or boosts that speed up the accumulation of in-game currency.
Black Veil Brides is the first Premium Show announced for Guitar Hero Live. In the gallery below, you can check out screenshots featuring live concert footage of the band.
Source: Activision PR