Attack on Titan costumes and equipment will be added to Monster Hunter Frontier G
Posted on 9 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 3 Comments
Monster Hunter Frontier G will soon be seeing a new collaboration. Starting on April 24, players will be able to get their hands on costumes and equipment from Attack on Titan. More information will be shared on April 4.
Fan video: Super Smash Bros x Attack on Titan opening 2
Posted on 9 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Videos | 3 Comments
This is some truly impressive stuff!
Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind – short trailer
Posted on 10 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 0 comments
New Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind screenshots, details
Posted on 10 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 2 Comments
Famitsu has published a new preview of Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind. You can find new screenshots and a roundup of information below.
– Use the Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear to bring down a titan
– Titan’s weak point is its neck
– Difficult to aim directly
– As such, it’s better to first break its posture by going for its legs
– Protagonist Eren can change into a titan
– Eren can use powerful punch and kick abilities
– This allows him to trample the titans he once thought were so big
– Create your own original character and challenge a large number of missions in World Mode
– General missions and investigation missions
– Unlock new missions by clearing other ones
– Set your character’s skills before the start of each mission
– By satisfying certain requirements, it’s possible to earn new skills