Lon’qu and Abel appear in Genei Ibun Roku #FE, likely as enemies
Posted on 3 years ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in News, Wii U | 8 Comments
Update: A leak from this week’s issue of Famitsu is in. Aversa, Gangrel, Garrick, and Excellus are all confirmed as enemies. Each one comes from Fire Emblem Awakening.
We won’t get proper Famitsu scans until tomorrow, however the weekly preview has already revealed something interesting about Genei Ibun Roku #FE: Lon’qu (from Fire Emblem Awakening) and Abel (from Marth’s games) will appear in the game as Mirages. However, no corresponding characters were revealed alongside them, so it seems that they will actually be enemies.
Interestingly, the only other characters from Fire Emblem revealed so far that only appear as enemies and not as allies to Itsuki and his friends are Aversa and Gangrel, who were also villains in their original game, whereas Lon’qu and Abel were part of the player’s army. Cain appears in Genei Ibun Roku #FE as Toma’s Mirage, but apparently his counterpart Abel won’t join him.
Hopefully the full scans will provide an answer to this mystery.
Genei Ibun Roku #FE – Kiria’s outfit changed for final release
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 109 Comments
For Genei Ibun Roku #FE’s final release, Kiria’s outfit has received a change. You can see a comparison above.
Originally, Kiria was wearing a rather revealing costume. Nintendo and Atlus have covered her up a bit though, and she now has pants!
New Genei Ibun Roku #FE introduction and character trailers
Posted on 3 years ago by Dennis(@LyonHart_) in News, Videos, Wii U | 3 Comments
ATLUS and Nintendo have released brand new trailers showing off some more Genei Ibun Roku #FE footage and a new character! The introduction video below highlights a ton of gameplay and gives a more detailed look at the world in which it takes place with tons of cutscenes included. The second much shorter trailer introduces Yashiro Tsurugi and gives a bit of background on him. Check out the videos below!
Genei Ibun Roku #FE releases in Japan on December 26th, with a western release slated for 2016.
Genei Ibunroku #FE – 7th party member & Mirage revealed
Posted on 3 years ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in News, Wii U | 7 Comments
We won’t get proper scans of this week’s issue of Famitsu until two days from now, however a preview image of this week’s issue published on Famitsu’s website revealed something interesting about Genei Ibunroku #FE, namely another party member and his Mirage.
His name is Ken Yashiro and he is a famous singer. We’ve actually seen brief glimpses of him before in some of the game’s trailers. His Mirage is the Swordsman Nabarl, who originally appeared in Marth’s games (both the NES versions and the DS remakes).
We will have more detailed info once we have the full Famitsu scans on Wednesday.
More: Genei Ibun Roku #FE
Genei Ibun Roku #FE character trailer – Maiko Shimazaki
Posted on 3 years ago by Quinn(@bornbefuddled) in Videos, Wii U | 21 Comments
A new character trailer for Genei Ibun Roki #FE has been posted on YouTube. The video highlights Maiko Shimazaki who is the president of the talent agency Fortuna Entertainment. Check it out below.
Genei Ibun Roku #FE – Bloom Palace Trailer
Posted on 3 years ago by Quinn(@bornbefuddled) in Videos, Wii U | 2 Comments
A new trailer for Genei Ibun Roku #FE has been released on YouTube featuring the Bloom Palace. Check it out below.
Genei Ibun Roku #FE – Tiki character trailer
Posted on 3 years ago by Quinn(@bornbefuddled) in News, Videos, Wii U | 7 Comments
Another character trailer has been posted on YouTube for Genei Ibun Roku #FE, this time featuring Tiki. Check it out below.
More Genei Ibun Roku #FE details – Bloom Palace, battle elements
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 3 Comments
This week’s issue of Famitsu has another update on Genei Ibun Roku #FE. The magazine introduces the Bloom Palace, and also share more about battle elements. Find the information rounded up below courtesy of DokiDokiKusoge’s translation.
– Bloom Palace is basically your home base in the game
– It’s run and managed by Chiki
– Chiki is the key visual character of a voice software
– This is where you strengthen your characters
– Can also talk to your Mirages as well
– This is an important place to them
– As your characters become better Mirage Masters, you gain the ability to use Radiant Unity
– You can then have your characters learn various abilities and skills that activate in battle
– In battle, your Mirages can transform into powerful weapons known as Carnage
– Carnage Unity is a system designed to create new Carnages
– Attack power is different for each weapon, but also element and the sorts of skills they learn
– The key to all of this is Performer power
– Performer is an energy that is gained largely through defeating enemies
– Depending on the enemy you fight, the kind of Performer that can be gained varies
– Mirages can undergo Class Changes
– The way this happens is largely the same as in FE
– You need Master Proofs
– Once you’ve gained these, you can perform class change
– Ex: Chrom going from Lord to Master Lord or Overlord
– Pegasus Knight can class change to Falcon Knight or Dragon Knight
– Social Knight can change to Paladin or Dark Knight
– Armor Knight can change to General or Berserker
Genei Ibun Roku #FE – Mirage details
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Wii U | 4 Comments
During last week’s Nintendo Direct, more details were shared about the Mirages in Genei Ibun Roku #FE. A summary of the information can be found below courtesy of Serenes Forest.
– Characters acquire skills as they battle with their Mirage
– Skills can be used during battle to cause various effects
– Many of the skills on offer are derived from the Shin Megami Tensei series
– Ex: Sukunda and Bufula
– There are some from Fire Emblem as well, such as Flux +1
– Kiria receives the Tarunda skill from Tharja
– There is a partially filled bar for the next skill Agilao
– Tharja has a “Carnage” called Vajra equipped
– It’s this particular Carnage that seems to be granting the skills
– Players can speak to Tiki to undergo “Carnage Unity” or “Radiant Unity” (or ask her for Unity-related help)
– Carnage Unity uses materials earned from battle and other means to create weapons known as “Carnage” for Mirages to equip
– Each Carnage has its own weaknesses and resistances, Attack rating and set of skills
– It seems once all the skills have been learned, the Carnage is considered “Mastered”
– Ex: Chrom currently has an “Iron Sword” Carnage equipped and it seems he starts with the “Sealed Falchion” Carnage (just like in Awakening)
– If you want to upgrade to the stronger “Épée Rapier” Carnage, you’ll need to hand over 1 Blade Force, 1 Deep Sea Illumination and 2 lots of 1-Star Stardoms
– Mirages can Class Change like in the Fire Emblem games they’re from
– Caeda, Tsubasa’s Mirage, is shown changing class from a Pegasus Knight to a Falcon Knight or Dracoknight using a Master Seal
– Falcon Knights have improved Speed and Resistance
– Dracoknights boast higher Defence and Skill
– Changing classes improves stats and alters the character’s Mirage Attack
– As a Pegasus Knight, Tsubasa has the “Aerial Dance” attack, while she has “Grand Finale” as a Falcon Knight
– Achievements of some form will feature
– After changing class to Falcon Knight, a pop-up appears in the bottom-right corner displaying the “Birth of a Falcon Knight” achievement (“Play Record”)
– After walloping a whole bunch of enemies at once with Grand Finale, the “Performance Beginner” achievement is earned
– From December 1 2015, three songs from Genei Ibun Roku #FE will be released for Wii Karaoke U: “Reincarnation” by Kiria, “Feel” by Tsubasa, “Beastie Game” by Tiki
Final Japanese Genei Ibun Roku #FE boxart
Posted on 3 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Images, Wii U | 7 Comments
Nintendo has shared the final boxarts for Genei Ibun Roku FE. In the image above, you can see the standard packaging, Fortissimo Edition, and Fortissimo Edition Set (Wii U bundle).