Puyo Puyo Tetris launches in April, new trailer shows off different modes
Posted on 11 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch | 8 Comments | 0 Likes
Puyo Puyo Tetris will launch in the Americas on April 25 and Europe on April 28, SEGA announced today.
As previously mentioned, the game will be sold digitally for $30 and physically for $40. The latter option, available in “limited quantities”, is a special release with two Puyo Puyo and Tetris-themed keychains.
View a new trailer for Puyo Puyo Tetris below along with an overview of the game’s modes.
– Versus – Players compete head-to-head in either Puyo Puyo or Tetris to fight in the puzzle fight of their life.
– Swap – Players’ abilities are put to the ultimate test when they compete on both Puyo Puyo and Tetris boards, which switch back and forth at set intervals.
– Fusion – A true hybrid game where players compete with Puyos and Tetriminos together on the same board, requiring deft, on-the-fly thinking to become victorious.
– Big Bang – It’s a race to the finish as players compete against each other to clear unique challenge boards as quickly as possible to win.
– Party – Players compete on Puyo or Tetris boards, but the puzzles feature special items that when activated either help players or harm their opponents.
Source: SEGA PR
A look at the Puyo Puyo Tetris physical pre-order bonus
Posted on 12 months ago by Zack in News, Switch | 2 Comments | 0 Likes
The official Puyo Puyo Tetris Twitter account recently announced that pre-orders of the Switch physical version of Puyo Puyo Tetris will come with a keychain of the Puyo and Tetrimino characters. You can see the tweet for yourself below.
— Puyo Puyo Official (@PuyoOfficial) January 23, 2017
Puyo Puyo Tetris will be $10 less on the eShop
Posted on 1 year ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch | 14 Comments | 0 Likes
Some folks may have missed a noteworthy tidbit about Puyo Puyo Tetris’ pricing from last week’s announcement. At retail, the game will be $40. If you choose to go with the digital version, however, it’ll only be $30.
I personally prefer physical myself, especially in this case. Puyo Puyo Tetris is a “special launch edition” that “will only be available in quantities limited to pre-orders and first-run printings of the game in the Americas.”
New Puyo Puyo Tetris off-screen footage
Posted on 1 year ago by Fernando in Switch, Videos | 3 Comments | 0 Likes
Gamexplain has just posted some new Puyo Puyo Tetris off-screen footage, which will come to Switch in spring 2017. Check out the gameplay below.
Off-screen Puyo Puyo Tetris footage
Posted on 1 year ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch, Videos | 7 Comments | 0 Likes
Nintendo World Report has posted some off-screen footage of the Switch-bound Puyo Puyo Tetris. Check out the gameplay below.
More Puyo Puyo Tetris Wii U footage
Posted on 3 years ago by Jonathan(@NE_Jarop) in Videos, Wii U | 4 Comments | 0 Likes
Some more Puyo Puyo Tetris footage surfaced today and while it doesn’t highlight too much new content, it gives us a look at some of the in-game menus and some more footage against CPU opponents.
Puyo Puyo Tetris – 40 line Tetris, Party mode, Swap mode, Fever mode footage
Puyo Puyo Tetris story footage
More Puyo Puyo Tetris footage
Puyo Puyo Tetris commercial