Puyo Puyo Tetris demo footage
Puyo Puyo Tetris – “Big Bang” and “Party” rule videos
Puyo Puyo Tetris features cross online play, replay saving, Lesson Mode
Puyo Puyo Tetris will support cross online play, the latest issue of Famitsu confirms. Players on Wii U will be able to play 3DS owners and vise versa. Famitsu also reveals that Puyo Puyo Tetris contains a replay saving feature and a Lesson Mode.
Puyo Puyo Tetris final trailer
Another Puyo Puyo Tetris play video
Puyo Puyo Tetris play video
Puyo Puyo Tetris – 2 modes detailed
Puyo Puyo Tetris includes a neat little Versus mode. The rules are quite simple: one player takes on a game of Tetris while the other is put in charge of Puyo Puyo. When playing Puyo Puyo, traditional Puyo Puyo Tsu are used, so erasing puyos drops nuisance puyos on the other player’s board. Tetris, on the other hand, makes use of classic Tetris rules.
There’s another mode in Puyo Puyo Tetris, too. Swap mode features a game board for Tetris and another for Puyo Puyo. Players switch off on the games when the time runs out.
Puyo Puyo Tetris screenshots
Posted on 4 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Screenshots, Wii U | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Puyo Puyo Tetris play video shows Vs. mode
A few more Puyo Puyo Tetris details
SEGA’s latest trailer for Puyo Puyo Tetris brings us just a few extra details. The information roundup can be found below.
– When the game swaps your board between a player’s Puyo and Tetris sets, the swapped set will continue to fall
– This results in situations where you could come back to a really messed up game
– Another mode is one in which you bomb the other player
– A bomb tile will appear in your set of tiles that you’ll need to send over to the opponent before it explodes
– February 6 date for Japan reconfirmed