01. [NDS] Wagamama Fashion Girls Mode (Nintendo) 76,000 / NEW
02. [PS2] Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou tai Abaddon Ou (Atlus) 63,000 / NEW
03. [NDS] Pokémon Platinum (Pokémon) 53,000 / 1,810,000
04. [WII] Rhythm Tengoku Gold (Nintendo) 44,000 / 1,051,000
05. [WII] Wii Music (Nintendo) 38,000 / 129,000
06. [PSP] Yuusha no Kuse ni Namaikida Or 2 (SCE) 27,000 / 86,000
07. [PS2] Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou tai Abaddon Ou (Special) (Atlus) 25,000 / 25,000
08. [NDS] Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (Konami) 19,000 / 19,000
09. [PSP] Bleach: Soul Carnival (SCE) 18,000 / 18,000
10. [WII] Wii Fit (Nintendo) 15,000 / 2,756,000
“World-class marketing campaign” in store for The Conduit
Posted 11 years ago by Brian in News, Wii | 0 comments
“It’s early days to talk about how much we will spend to support the game, but the buzz that HVS have already generated for The Conduit is absolutely outstanding. All metrics indicate extremely high awareness with Wii consumers. We will absolutely put a world-class marketing campaign behind the launch of the game – but we’re helped by the fact this game is so good that it sells itself!” – SEGA of America’s president, Simon Jeffery
Other tidbits coming from Simon Jeffrey:
– SEGA drawn to The Conduit by the reaction of the gaming community
– Not talking about publishing other sequels yet
– Might publish other High Voltage Software games
The Conduit is one of those games that I would hope would receive a considerable amount of marketing. The hardcore audience obviously knows about the game, but what about the average Joe?
“There’s only one undiscovered Mega Man 9 secret that I know about… I don’t predict anyone will discover this one for quite a while yet…” – Seth Killian, Capcom Community Sr. Manager
So, this must mean that when you have a saved file of Mega Man 9 on your Wii and a copy of Brawl, you can unlock Mega Man if you play over 100,000 hours in Smash Bros. Oh, who am I kidding?
Top-Selling Videogame Guitar Hero®: On Tour Returns for an Encore Performance with More Tracks than Ever Before
Wednesday 29th October/… Players can now tune up their guitars and crank the volume to 11 as they take their inner rockstar on the road and shred with some of the biggest names in music from 70s classics to today’s greatest hits as Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) unleashes the full set list for Guitar Hero® On Tour: Decades™, the encore to the top-selling Guitar Hero: On Tour. Featuring more than 40 years of rock’s most celebrated artists with 28 master recordings, the game allows players to host epic jam sessions anytime, anywhere.
The complete set list for Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades, available in November, will include:
About 41% of those polled in Japan won’t buy a DSi
Posted 11 years ago by Brian in DS, News | 2 Comments
3.6 percent buying soon
29.4 percent waiting to see
26.2 percent undecided
40.7 percent won’t buy the product
What is the most attractive about the DSi?
• Screen size 30.8 percent
• The DSi hardware 29.5 percent
• DSi Camera 15.1 percent
• DSi Sound 11.6 percent
• SD card slot 3.4 percent
Our own poll shows that only 40% of you guys will be purchasing a DSi. Even though I don’t exactly want to spend the cash, I know I’m going to end up buying one. I just know it!