More Japanese Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon commercials
Posted on 8 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 4 Comments
Three more Japanese commercials have come in for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. Check them out below.
Footage of the Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon 3DS themes
Posted on 8 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 0 comments
A new video, which is posted below, contains footage of the two upcoming Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon 3DS themes. Both will be available as pre-order bonuses in Japan. Eventually, they should launch in the west as well.
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon file size, tiny clips
Posted on 8 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 2 Comments
Nintendo has updated its Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon website with more details about the game. It’s now known that the game takes up 1.8GB, which is roughly 14,400 blocks.
As previously mentioned, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon supports StreetPass and local wireless functionality. The former feature allows you to pass helper Pokemon to other players while the latter lets you rescue other people.
Here are a couple of very tiny clips from the website:
More Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon details, tons of screenshots
Posted on 8 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News, Screenshots | 7 Comments
New details about Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon are now available, in addition to a bunch of screenshots. All of the latest content has been rounded up below.
– You can send out mail to be rescued if you fall in a dungeon
– There are multiple villages as a base across multiple continents that you use Lapras to navigate between
– This includes Gentle Town and Waiwai Town on the Water Continent
– Hawlucha runs a shop where you can teach your Pokemon moves and now even change their ability
– Kangaskhan runs a Pokémon Cafe in Waiwai Town and will give you thank you presents when you help Pokemon out
– Klefki will open Treasure Chests for you and as with Gates to Infinity, Cofagrigus will buy Gold bars you find in dungeons from you
– Meowth has a special theater where you enter a dungeon with special rules
– These dungeons are difficult to complete but a video of your completion of it can be uploaded to the Internet
– Like the previous game, there’s a special Jukebox where you can listen to all the game’s music, with the music you find increasing over time
– You can play the music with your headphones while the 3DS is in Sleep Mode
Latest Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon details
Posted on 8 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 0 comments
More details about Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon have surfaced. There are new tidbits about the Connection Orb and a few other aspects. Check out the summary below for the latest details.
– Can befriend 720 Pokemon
– All Pokemon are connected one way or another
– “Connection Orb” shows you this
– It’s a new system that lets you see the relation between your Poke buddies.
– Shows the Pokemon you’ve met and the ones you’re connected to
– Connection Orb can show you what Pokemon are worrying about
– If you solve it, they’ll become your friends
– Can also see Pokemon that your new friends are connected to
– Become friends with Sylveon first
– She’ll be found in a forest
– Additional Pokemon will appear in the Connection Orb throughout the game
– If you see a Pokemon that you like, you can work your way towards them and help them solve their problem and have them join your group
– Can see Legendary and Mythical Pokemon and have them join you as well
– Hoopa is an exception
– Hoopa appears in a dungeon
– “Warlock’s Pot” item can be used in a dungeon, and Hoopa will appear and help fight against monsters
– Acquire the item somewhere in the game world
– Hoopa will occasionally call out Legendary or Mythical Pokemon
– Sometimes they’ll appear as your allies and other times as enemies
– Take on the role of a Pokémon child with amnesia
– Nuzleaf will be there to take care of you
– You’ll also attend school in town with other Pokemon kids
– Meet classmates and teachers
– Your first partner Pokémon will be an energetic and adventurous one, who dreams of making a world map
– Other classmates: Pancham, Shelmet, Deerling, Goomy, Espurr
– Teachers: Simipour, Watchog, Farfetch’d, Audino
Rising Star not publishing Zero Escape 3 in Europe, but 3DS announcements coming
Posted on 8 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 3 Comments
Rising Star Games published Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward in Europe, so the common thinking was that the company would be heading the European release of Zero Escape 3 as well. However, that won’t be happening.
Rising Star Games wrote on its Twitter account today that it is “no longer involved in discussions to publish the title.” However, 3DS owners can still look forward to other announcements in the future.
The full roundup of tweets are below.
In response to the many enquiries for Zero Escape 3 we must advise that sadly RSG is no longer involved in discussions to publish the title.
— RSG Team (@RisingStarGames) July 15, 2015
To announce: Vita games, 3DS games, PC games, PS4 games!
— RSG Team (@RisingStarGames) July 15, 2015
Unfortunately no game announcements are ready for today but they will be soon!
— RSG Team (@RisingStarGames) July 15, 2015
Tons of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon screenshots, details
The official Japanese Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon website was updated with a bunch of new screenshots and more details about the game. All of the new content has been rounded up below.
– Connection Orbs have replaced the previous Discussion Board
– As you make friends, you can do requests
– This is seen with the web of Pokémon seen during previous trailers
– You can even find Legendary Pokémon through this
– When you have completed a task for a Pokémon, it opens up paths for more tasks, and more and more and so forth
– You can use the Magic Lamp item to summon Hoopa into a dungeon
– It can be either form and can call in various Legendary Pokémon as assistants
– Pancham and Shelmet are bullies at a local Pokémon school, often picking on Goomy
– Deerling is popular among the class, but is very blunt
– Espurr is an intelligent student at the school
– Simipour is the principal of the school in the town and seems to understand the children
– Watchog is the vice principal
– Audino is the doctor who heals you, is often serious but ends things in a joke and Farfetch’d is a serious teacher
Uchikoshi has high aspirations for Zero Escape, wants the series to appeal to mainstream gamers
Zero Escape director Kotaro Uchikoshi has high hopes for the series. Speaking with Gamaustra, he mentioned how he wants it to reach the same sort of success as TV dramas like Lost and 24.
Uchikoshi also said that wouldn’t be satisfied with Zero Escape only being a cult hit, and he’d like for the franchise to “appeal to mainstream gamers.”
Uchikoshi’s comments in full:
“Compared to other media, I feel like fans support us feverishly. It’s very humbling and I appreciate it very much. The full impact is just beginning to hit me.”
“… if you look at TV dramas such as Lost, 24, and Prison Break, those are considered to be very successful. You have to be that big to consider yourself to be successful. I know you might laugh, thinking, ‘Wow, you’re comparing yourself to a different scale,’ but with my development staff, [publisher] Aksys’ help, and our fans’ continued support, I feel like it’s a possibility to reach that level.”
“Rather than being ‘a cult hit that only core players know,’ we are constantly thinking how we can appeal to mainstream gamers. Therefore, if we want to make our project even bigger, we need to work on it.”
Zero Escape 3 – more philosophical, answers questions from Virtue’s Last Reward, importance of fans
Zero Escape creator Kotaro Uchikoshi shared a few more details about the series’ third entry while speaking with IGN.
Uchikoshi started out by saying that moral elements “will be the main theme” for this new project.
“Your way of thinking, values, virtues will be intensely [shaken] during this game, This game is even more philosophical than the past volumes. Of course it’ll be entertaining too!”
Uchikoshi confirmed that Zero Escape 3 will answer all remaining questions from Virtue’s Last Reward. He added that “as a story [Zero Escape] will definitely end at Volume 3.”
“I intend to answer every mystery left during VLR and the mysteries in ZE3 would be solved as well. This game will not end in a cliffhanger. However please take it as one break…if there are still fans requesting, I can not deny that there will not be new incidents arriving either.”
Finally, Uchikoshi talked about how the fan responses led to 999 becoming a trilogy.
“I wasn’t thinking of doing a continuation during 999. However thanks to fans world wide giving the game a high praise it grew into a series. I am very thankful for this. Especially for Volume 2 and 3, my intentions were them being paired as a set so I really wanted to make Volume 3 happen.”
Uchikoshi/Zero Escape panel recording – Anime Expo 2015
Aksys Games held a Zero Escape-focused panel at Anime Expo 2015 last night. The full recording has now been uploaded online, and we’ve posted it below.