New details have come in about the story content included in the 3DS version of Dragon Quest VIII. You can find that information in our summary below.
– The protagonist and crew found out about a place that got cursed by the jester Dhoulmagus
– The crew have decides to go on a trip to find a way to get rid of the curse, but they then come across a certain secret of Dhoulmagus’
– Need to figure out its mystery
– Find out more about Dhoulmagus and his curs by going around talking to people who might know more about the case, including a drama that involves the kidnapping of a casino owner
– The castle has fallen into a dark atmosphere, where everyone appears to be sad
– While going after Dhoulmagus, the protagonist will also learn about a certain secret behind the royal family
– Dungeons are filled with all kinds of setups
– That also goes for the ice labyrinths, where you’ll need to get your way across some slippery floors
– Friends will always be there to back you up while exploring these dungeons
– Can talk to them during your adventure for random conversations or hints on what to do or where to go next
Dragon Quest VIII screenshots
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Screenshots | 2 Comments
Square Enix shared new screenshots from the 3DS version of Dragon Quest VIII today. You’ll find them in the gallery below.
Latest Dragon Quest VIII 3DS vs. PS2 video comparison
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Videos | 2 Comments
With the new Dragon Quest VIII footage added to V Jump’s channel last night, a new video has emerged comparing the upcoming 3DS version to the original PlayStation 2 release. Check it out below.
Fujimoto talks about Dragon Quest VIII
Posted on 6 years ago by Kirara Koneko(@KiraraKoneko) in 3DS, News, Videos | 0 comments
Recently the Producer of Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King, Noriyoshi Fujimoto spent some time with V-Jump to talk a little bit about the game and some of the aspects specific to the 3DS. Thanks to Siliconera, we have some of the details.
Here is some of the latest information:
– Dragon Quest VIII on 3DS will have visible encounters similar to those from Dragon Quest VII for the 3DS.
– Maps are very easy to navigate, locations are marked and you can simply touch on a location to get the name.
– Fields in the game won’t support stereoscopic 3D as it would have taken up double the memory and affected their ability to add the visible encounters as well as limited the distances you would be able to see in stereoscopic 3D.
– Dragon Quest VIII on the 3Ds also adds blue treasure chest that will respawn over time, and could contain items such as gold.
Check out the full conversation in the video below.
11 minutes of Dragon Quest VIII footage
A new video from V-Jump contains extensive gameplay of Dragon Quest VIII for 3DS. Below, you’ll find 11 minutes of footage sprinkled throughout.
Dragon Quest VIII screenshots
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Screenshots | 1 Comment
Square Enix issued a few new Dragon Quest VIII screenshots today. Take a look at them in the gallery below.
Dragon Quest VIII 3DS vs. PS2 video comparison
Now that we have a first trailer for Dragon Quest VIII on 3DS, we’re able to see the new version in action. How does it stack up to the PlayStation 2 original? You’ll be able to get a look at how the two editions compare in the video below.
Dragon Quest VIII 3DS debut trailer
The first Dragon Quest VIII 3DS trailer made its debut during the new Nintendo Direct today. Catch it below.
Square Enix launched the official website for Dragon Quest VIII’s new 3DS version today. Access it here. Previously, the site was in a teaser state.
At the moment, visitors can view some of the first Dragon Quest VIII 3DS screenshots (posted on the site yesterday). Expect more content on the site over the next few months.
First direct-feed Dragon Quest VIII 3DS screenshots
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, Screenshots | 0 comments
Square Enix released the first screenshots from the 3DS version of Dragon Quest VIII. View them below.