Pokemon Duel getting a balance patch tomorrow
Posted on 1 week ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Pokemon Duel is set to receive a minor balance patch tomorrow. A couple of figures and their abilities are being changed a bit:
Shaymin Sky Forme:
- Dodge wheel size increased
- Seed Flare, Quick Attack and Dazzling Gleam wheel size decreased
- Green Power ability’s effect increased from +2 to +5 for each Grass-type Pokemon on the field
Pokemon Duel patch 6.0.10 out now
Posted on 3 weeks ago by Andrew in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Pokemon Duel has just released version 6.0.10. The official patch notes only say that there were some bugs fixes in the latest patch.
Pokemon Duel patch 6.0.3 out now
Posted on 2 months ago by Joshua in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Following the release of the 6.0.0 update, a few bug fixes and quality-of-life changes have been applied to Pokemon Duel. Patch 6.0.3 fixes issues with Mega Evolution in Ultra Space, as well as patches known issues with moves like Night Slash (a critical fix indeed). Finally, the Pre-Tournament for April is now open. Joining it will net you some shiny rewards!
Pokemon Duel version 6.0.0 trailer
Posted on 3 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, Videos | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Earlier this week, Pokemon Duel received a new version 6.0.0 update. We have a new trailer promoting the patch and its features below.
Pokemon Duel update out now (version 6.0.0)
Posted on 3 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Pokemon Duel has received a new update, bringing the title up to version 6.0.0. Some major features have been added.
Pokemon Duel is getting a new tournaments event, which will begin soon. Also, with social features, you can keep track of other players’ progress.
Pokemon Duel patch 5.0.11 out now
Posted on 4 months ago by Joshua in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
According to Serebii, Pokemon Duel update 5.0.11 is now available to the public.
The update, dubbed as a balance patch, has also fixed a few bugs: Game freezes have been squished during certain events and damage calculation has been fixed where it was necessary.
Pokemon Duel: Update 5.0.8 out now, adds new figures, plates and Ultra Space
Posted on 5 months ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
A new patch was released today for Pokemon Duel, which brings the game up to version 5.0.8. The biggest draw of this update are the new figures it adds, which are as follows:
UX: Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Mega Gallade
EX: Gallade, Bewear
R: Poliwrath, Hypno
UC: Makuhita, Hypno
Several now plates have also been added: Mighty Sphere, Winged Sphere and Galladite.
Finally, the previously announced Ultra Space has also been added, which is an area in which Ultra Beasts have greatly enhanced movement capabilities.
Pokemon Duel outlines first anniversary celebration
Posted on 6 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Pokemon Duel is turning a year old. To celebrate, players can partake in a number of gifts and events.
Here’s everything that’s planned:
– Log-In Gift: Players who log in between January 17 at 10:00 a.m. and January 30, 2018, at 9:59 a.m. (EST) will receive [EX] Deoxys Normal Forme.
– Monthly Loyalty Rewards for All: Previously only available to players who purchased 1,500 points worth or more of gems and other items, all players can experience monthly loyalty rewards for a limited time! Receive extra log-in bonuses, plus a fulfillment bonus, between January 17 at 10:00 a.m. and January 30, 2018, at 9:59 a.m. (EST).
– Gem Discount: Available from today until January 30, 2018, at 9:59 a.m. (EST).
– New Pokemon Figures: Mega Mewtwo X and Mega Mewtwo Y have been added to the game’s Recommended Boosters.
– New Ultra Beast: An Ultra Beast figure with strange new powers, Nihilego, has premiered. More Ultra Beasts are coming!
Pokemon Duel can be downloaded on both iOS and Android.
Source: Pokemon PR
Upcoming Pokemon Duel version 5.0.6 details
Posted on 6 months ago by Nick in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Version 5.0.6 of Pokemon Duel should be coming later today, here is what you can expect to change as listed by Serebii:
Movement increased from 1 to 2
Added new ability: Shed Skin
Increased power of Poison Fang from 40 to 50
Added new ability: Rapid Approach
Increased wheel size of Toxic Fluid & Poison Tail
Decreated wheel size of Wrap
Pokemon Duel update out now (version 5.0.0)
Posted on 7 months ago by Andrew in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Pokemon Duel has just released version 5.0.0, the latest update on iOS and Android.
The official patch notes only say that there some bug were fixes.
Source: iOS / Android