Pokemon Duel getting update Monday
Posted on 2 months ago by Matt O'Keefe(@matt_okeefe) in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Version 6.2.5 of Pokemon Duel launches Monday, with a number of small changes. Here are the details:
Giratina Altered Form:
- Remove Shadow Ability, adding new Distory Ability that moves Giratina one step further than Shadow and allows to move through Pokémon, while allowing Giratina to change form
- Increases damage of Shadow Claw from 150 to 160
- Increases damage of Hex from 70 to 100
- Increases effectiveness of Psyshock from ☆☆ to ☆☆☆
Ralts, Kirlia & Gardevoir
- Altered Ghost Sensor ability to block all types of Pokémon rather than just Ghost
Increases damage of Moonblast from 70 to 140
Changed effect of Imprison to make Pokémon with an Imprison marker spin a miss rather than a respin
- Increases damage of Fire Blast from 70 to 140
- Increases damage of Flamethrower from 50 to 80
- Remove Light Screen and replace it with the Flame Kinesis move
- Changed effect of Soul Burner ability to allow you to exclude all Pokémon with Branded markers on if you exclude Chandelure from the duel
- Increases damage of Inferno from 110 to 130
- Increases wheel size of Branded
- Decreases wheel size of Miss
- Alters the Harvest Festival ability to be activated on KO rather than exclusion from the duel
- Increases wheel size of Destiny Bond
- Decreased wheel size for Miss
Pokemon Duel patch 6.2.3 out now
Posted on 3 months ago by Matt O'Keefe(@matt_okeefe) in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
The latest patch for Pokemon Duel is now available to download. It features the start of the Alola Festival and unspecified bug fixes.
Pokemon Duel version 6.1.1 coming tomorrow, lots of balance changes
Posted on 4 months ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Pokemon Duel will be updated to version 6.1.1 tomorrow following the weekly maintenance. This patch will bring with it quite a few balance changes, which we’ve listed below:
Pokemon Duel getting a balance patch tomorrow
Posted on 5 months ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Pokemon Duel is set to receive a minor balance patch tomorrow. A couple of figures and their abilities are being changed a bit:
Shaymin Sky Forme:
- Dodge wheel size increased
- Seed Flare, Quick Attack and Dazzling Gleam wheel size decreased
- Green Power ability’s effect increased from +2 to +5 for each Grass-type Pokemon on the field
Pokemon Duel patch 6.0.10 out now
Posted on 5 months ago by Andrew in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Pokemon Duel has just released version 6.0.10. The official patch notes only say that there were some bugs fixes in the latest patch.
Pokemon Duel patch 6.0.3 out now
Posted on 7 months ago by Joshua in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Following the release of the 6.0.0 update, a few bug fixes and quality-of-life changes have been applied to Pokemon Duel. Patch 6.0.3 fixes issues with Mega Evolution in Ultra Space, as well as patches known issues with moves like Night Slash (a critical fix indeed). Finally, the Pre-Tournament for April is now open. Joining it will net you some shiny rewards!
Pokemon Duel version 6.0.0 trailer
Posted on 8 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, Videos | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Earlier this week, Pokemon Duel received a new version 6.0.0 update. We have a new trailer promoting the patch and its features below.
Pokemon Duel update out now (version 6.0.0)
Posted on 8 months ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
Pokemon Duel has received a new update, bringing the title up to version 6.0.0. Some major features have been added.
Pokemon Duel is getting a new tournaments event, which will begin soon. Also, with social features, you can keep track of other players’ progress.
Pokemon Duel patch 5.0.11 out now
Posted on 9 months ago by Joshua in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
According to Serebii, Pokemon Duel update 5.0.11 is now available to the public.
The update, dubbed as a balance patch, has also fixed a few bugs: Game freezes have been squished during certain events and damage calculation has been fixed where it was necessary.
Pokemon Duel: Update 5.0.8 out now, adds new figures, plates and Ultra Space
Posted on 10 months ago by Matt(@OnePunchMaz) in Mobile, News | 0 comments | 0 Likes
A new patch was released today for Pokemon Duel, which brings the game up to version 5.0.8. The biggest draw of this update are the new figures it adds, which are as follows:
UX: Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Mega Gallade
EX: Gallade, Bewear
R: Poliwrath, Hypno
UC: Makuhita, Hypno
Several now plates have also been added: Mighty Sphere, Winged Sphere and Galladite.
Finally, the previously announced Ultra Space has also been added, which is an area in which Ultra Beasts have greatly enhanced movement capabilities.