Off-screen Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 footage
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, Videos | 2 Comments
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 was playable at E3 2016 a couple of weeks ago. Nintendo World Report now has off-screen footage up from the demo, which we’ve posted below.
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 – official details on story and new characters
Inti Creates published a new blog post today that goes over some of the recent Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 information recently distributed in Japanese. The details cover plot bits as well as characters. Read up on it all below.
“The Seven” are a group of seven particularly powerful adepts within Eden. Unlike the Sumeragi Group, Eden itself does not have a hierarchical system for its members, but these particular adepts hold many positions of command, and are quite beloved within the ranks of Eden’s members. They each possess a book of great power known as a Grimoire. We’ll introduce two of these Grimoire holders in just a minute.
Eden is a multinational group of adepts from all corners of the globe, whose numbers do not compare to that of ordinary humans. They have began to amass throughout the nation, and consist mainly of adepts who were oppressed by non-adepts in the past.
Their goal is to usher in a new age for adepts, and create a new utopia where all non-adepts are eradicated.
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 – 3DS theme, opening stage footage
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News | 0 comments
As we previously mentioned, Inti Creates held another live stream for Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 today. We now have footage showing the game’s opening stage plus a look at the 3DS theme included with the Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack. Check it out below.
Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack – drama track CD, 3DS theme
Inti Creates held another live stream for Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 on Niconico earlier today. During the broadcast, more was shared on Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 as well as Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack, which will include the sequel and the original game.
A limited edition version of Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack will come with a drama CD. Here’s a summary from Skybane:
This [drama CD tells] a tale that happens a bit before the story of “Armed Blue Gunvolt”. It’s a prelude to the Japan invasion by the Multi-National Psychics Union “Eden” and its 7th Wave (Sevens) Psychics.
The country’s defenders, “Sumeragi”, fight hard battles against Eden, which seeks the destruction of the national defensive barrier – will Sumeragi be able to halt Eden’s advance? And the 3rd faction “Feather” gets involved as well…
Along with the drama CD, Inti Creates will include a download code for a new 3DS theme, pictured above. It’s named “Azure Thunderclap Gunvolt Striker Pack” and has a theme based on the package illustration plus the featured song “Concurrent World (Parallel World)” by Morpho. Those who purchase the standard version of Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack will be able to download the theme as well.
Lots of Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 screenshots and details covering G7 and more
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, News | 0 comments
Inti Creates shared a bunch of new Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 screenshots and details earlier in the week. This time around, we have big updates on the group G7, and a ton of specifics about two of their members.
First, the screenshots:
And now for the details:
The Grimoired Seven (more widely known as G7) is a group of seven people with abilities who have extraordinary 7th Waves even among Eden, and possess Fairy Tales. Eden doesn’t have a clear hierarchical positioning, but commands are often given to the G7, and they are yearned by other members of Eden.
Eden is a multinational union of ability people who have the 7th Wave. Their numbers are fewer than ordinary people, but they have enormous power. Most of the members used to be oppressed by ordinary people. They aim for the establishment of an ideal state for only ability people, advocating that “The ability people is the new mankind to build a new era, and the old mankind which don’t have 7th Wave must be exterminated”.
Mighty No. 9, Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 to be featured during a live stream on Friday
Inti Creates will be hosting a live stream on Niconico on Friday. During the event, we can expect to hear more on Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 and see the latest Mighty No. 9 footage.
The stream will be hosted at the following times:
– 5 AM PT
– 8 AM ET
– 1 PM in the UK
– 2 PM in Europe
The broadcast can be seen on Niconico here.
Inti Creates introduces a trio of Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 characters
Inti Creates updated its blog today with a new post about Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. We now have overviews of three new characters: Xiao Wu, Mytyl, and Nori.
Information on all three can be found below. We also have new screenshots plus images showing character relationships.
More Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 footage
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, Videos | 0 comments
Inti Creates showed more of Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 during a live stream today. We have the relevant portion of the archive – see below.
New Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 footage
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, Videos | 0 comments
During an event in Japan, Inti Creates showed new footage from Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. Check out a recording from Niconico below.
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 receives plenty of new details
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, News | 3 Comments
Recently, Inti Creates held an event for Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 in Japan. New details were shared here thanks to a playable demo – specifically the game’s characters, story, and gameplay.
Here’s the full rundown from Skybane:
– The stage is the Orbital Elevator which was in the prequel
– Acura mentions how it’s the 2nd time coming here
– He also mentions “Michiru”
– This might be his sister’s name
– RoRo and Nowa were shown speaking with Acura or to each other
– Nowa does bring up that the last time Acura came, he got beaten by a Psychic and had his gun stolen, so there’s no doubt it’s the same place
– Diva Project is mentioned; it seems someone’s trying to replicate that
– It’s also the stage of that boss (from the first trailer) that can control her hair
– Some of the enemies seemed to revere her as a Goddess, and she used her hair to make ramps linking the walls
– There are some platforms that are fragile and easily break apart
– RoRo tells Acura that he should do some dieting, but he dryly replies it’s faster to reduce the weight of the equipment
– He behaves dryly all across the stage and never shows surprise
– It was also shown that Acura has a Special Skill called “Strike Saw”
– The demo version doesn’t include the boss battle, so Inti Creates couldn’t show it
– This demo version had a lower difficulty because you didn’t lose Kudos even if you ran into an enemy or got attacked
– It’s possible that this game might have difficulty mode selection
– The 2 things at RoRo’s sides are actually “Speaker Pods”: they open and broadcast the songs; they do look like wings, but they actually aren’t wings
– Another stage: “Heaven Tower (Tangled).”
– Acura uses something akin to Gunvolt’s EP when doing the “Blitz Dash”, and the energy meters are on the bottom left corner of the screen, similar to his Special Skill points
– However, these are rechargable by hitting down twice, like the way GV recharges his EP
– The “claw” in the Japanese name (Azure Striker Gunvolt: Claw is the official Japanese name) is a reference to Acura’s attacks
– This is because they look like he attacks with claws
– There was a point in development where the name “Gunvolt Acura” was suggested, but was discarded
– The game might be a bit more difficult than the previous game
– The “masked man” shown last year: his design won’t appear in the sequel after all
– The design was originally going to be used for Gunvolt or an enemy, but the idea was scrapped
– There was a point where it wasn’t intended to change GV’s design
– However, the team wanted to make something that reflected the changes he underwent at the end of the first game
– RoRo’s addition to the game means that the amount of songs becomes about twice the amount of the previous game
– More songs could be added through DLC as well
– The “Reincarnation” song comes back in this sequel with some changes in lyrics, music, and gameplay