Get Special Celebi Gift After Downloading Pokémon Bank
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS, News | 0 comments
Today, The Pokémon Company International announced a special gift for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y players that download Pokémon Bank, the new Nintendo 3DS downloadable software service. When a player downloads Pokémon Bank anytime between December 27, 2013, and September 30, 2014, they will receive the Mythical Time Travel Pokémon Celebi! This special Celebi comes with the move Hold Back, a restrained attack that cannot be learned through normal gameplay, which always leaves the target with at least 1 HP. This allows players to weaken a target with certainty and is very useful in capturing Pokémon. This particular Celebi also knows the moves Recover, Heal Bell, and Safeguard.
Players will need to use the Pokémon Link feature in their Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game to receive Celebi. After you have received your Celebi gift within Pokémon Bank, select Pokémon Link, and Celebi will be sent to your PC Box in your Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game.
With Pokémon Bank, players can:
Pokemon Bank – lots of screenshots, details
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, News | 6 Comments
The official Pokemon Bank website opened today, which has brought along a bunch of new content. Screenshots are posted above, and details can be found below.
– Once again, Brigette guides you through Pokemon Bank
– Deposit, store, manage Pokemon in private Boxes online
– Link up your own dedicated Boxes using your 3DS to easily deposit and withdraw Pokemon
– Pokemon will be stored even if you lost your copy of X/Y
– 100 Boxes that can hold 30 Pokemon each
– Can store a total of 3,000 Pokemon
– Deposit and withdraw Pokemon from different copies of X/Y
– Transfer many Pokemon at once without needing 2 systems
– Search functions included
– $4.99 / 4,99 € EUR / 4,49 £ GBP annually
– Try the game between the app’s release and January 31
– Bringing Pokemon into X/Y from Black/White, Black/White 2 will produce new events in Kalos
– Receive Poke Miles for the length of time Pokemon are deposited
– Exchange Poke Miles for items in X/Y on the Global Link
– Earn Battle Points instead of Poke Miles if you like
– Exchange these for TMs and items in X/Y
– Send Battle Points and Poke Miles through Pokemon Link
– Upper screen will show your personal Boxes stored online
– Lower screen shows PC Boxes in X/Y
– Divide the 100 boxes into groups
– Up to 10 groups
– To change which group is displayed, change group names, or make other changes, simply move the cursor to the group and press the A Button
– Press right or left on the Control Pad or L/R to move between boxes
– Can change Box names
– Press the start button to switch cursors
– This changes the cursor’s effect when selecting Pokemon
– View a list of your Pokémon and filter them by species, gender, type, and more
– Move your cursor to select LIST or press the Y Button to see a list of all the Pokémon you have deposited in Pokémon Bank, as well as all the Pokémon in the Pokémon X or Pokémon Y game you are using. You can use LIST to search your Pokémon by filtering for different conditions
– The upper screen shows all of the Pokémon that match your current conditions. The lower screen shows the conditions used in your current filter.
– Select a Pokémon species or another search condition on the upper screen. Press right or left on the +Control Pad to select features like type or Nature, and press up or down on the +Control Pad or use the L Button and R Button to scroll through your Pokémon
Pokemon Bank will be released on December 27.
A few Pokemon Bank details
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, News | 0 comments
This month’s issue of CoroCoro reveals a few extra details about Pokemon Bank. The magazine confirms that Brigette – the same character from Pokemon Box Ruby & Sapphire – controls the bank system. Players will receive PokeMiles after transferring creatures, according to CoroCoro. Finally, the Hiker in Ambrette Town and Punk Girl in Kiloude City will have special things happen when you have transferred certain Pokémon, specifically Genesect and Kyurem respectively.
Update: European pricing – Here’s how much Pokemon Bank costs in Australia/New Zealand
Posted on 6 years ago by Brian(@NE_Brian) in 3DS eShop, News | 4 Comments
Update: Pokemon Bank will cost £4.49 / €4.99 in Europe.
Original: Pokemon Bank will carry an annual free in all territories. This is so that the service can continue in the long-term with regular management and maintenance, as has been previously explained.
In Australia, Pokemon Bank will require a AU$6.50 annual usage fee. And in New Zealand, the service is priced at NZ$8.50.